Disney On Ice- Finding Nemo my little report

Started by Aveen2008, April 17, 2009, 09:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hi,

I was at Disney on Ice last night Ft. Finding Nemo. It was pretty good, some of it was really good and other parts were kind of a let down. I have been going to the shows for a few years now as it mixes 2 of my Favourite things - Disney and Figure skating.

heres a few pics I took from the show and the Merchandise I bought. (sorry they aren't great quality and I didn't get any pics from the main parts of the show as it was all going too fast)

Minnie..

donald 1

Donald 2

One of Squirt's siblings

Being able to see human faces on the costumes really does put you off!

Here's the merchandise
 A finding Nemo cup (£7)..

A programme (£7)

Free hat with programme

A donald Duck plush (£20)

javey I was thinking of you with Donald!! :wink:

Anyone else been to see it, or is going to?
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlehairmaid

That Donald duck teddy is sooo cute! love it! I love Nemo, its definately one of my fav Disney pixars  :D  cant imagine what it would be like on ice though,  :D xxx

Willow

I went to this last September/October/November. (Can't really remember which month)
It was pretty good, wasn't the best Disney On Ice I've seen but I hadn't been to one for many years.

Merchandise prices were daylight robbery.

I'm going again to the Princess show in November in the Echo Arena.

I really want to see the Disneyland show but that seems to only tour America.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Willow"I went to this last September/October/November. (Can't really remember which month)
It was pretty good, wasn't the best Disney On Ice I've seen but I hadn't been to one for many years.

Merchandise prices were daylight robbery.

I'm going again to the Princess show in November in the Echo Arena.

I really want to see the Disneyland show but that seems to only tour America.

I seen the Princess one a year or two ago, I think it was my favourite. Seen The Incredibles go to Disneyland one last year but thought it wasnt good. x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Aww looks great Aveen! Didn't realise you were into figure skating too :) I'm off to see the Dancing On Ice tour in Manchester tonight and I cannot wait!!  :D/ The Disney Princess show is coming to Manchester in September/October, I think I need to get a ticket booked ASAP! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Awwh, Donald in a floating ring..  :D  I want one now..  :(

I wonder why some people always seem to think of me when buying anything Donald..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

One other thing I didn't know, that you have captured proof of, and that is that Donald can ice skate..  :shock:  :o

Even on Mickey's Winter Wonderland, he wasn't on ice skates.  :o

As for the show, we were thinking of going, seeing Donald there amongst it is adding to the likely hood now.  But it's not on where I am till October 2009, at the Newcastle Arena..  :)

Thanks for sharing the experience Aveen..  :D/  :D/  :D/

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for sharing your report and photos, they're fantastic :mrgreen:

I'm glad you had a great time :)

Magicalmouse125

I used to love Disney on ice and i went nearly every year. However things have changed and it never comes near me any more. so i don't often see it. However seeing the human faces of the character does put me off!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125