Disney Couture

Started by burntsienna, April 09, 2009, 12:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

I was thinking about opening this topic for a while =]
and I hope I've placed it in the right area

I was just wondering if anybody else collects/buys the Disney Couture merch

I so far have a few things but I am saving up for soo many more!

I'd love to see what anyone else has  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

I've been looking at the range on the DisneyStore...

Trying to find something for Wendybird1 for our Anniversary... and I've got some Ideas (mainly only from the Disneystore.... Earthday T-Shirt, Disney Plushie) Maybe some Disney Jewelry (other than the WTP Pendant and Earings I already got her)

So Maybe you can lead me to something nice...

burntsienna

Theres quite a bit of stuff on Asos thats where I got all of mine from.
But there is a beautiful Twitterpated bracelet I've seen which is really pretty   :mrgreen:
But its no longer on Asos...so I'm going to be looking elsewhere for it =]

Masamune

:) The only Disney Couture stuff I have is from the clothing range. I would love to get some of the jewelery at some point though.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Masamune" :) The only Disney Couture stuff I have is from the clothing range. I would love to get some of the jewelery at some point though.

Ooo yeah I've seen some of the clothing and its gorgeous!  :mrgreen:

Masamune

;o; OMG, I want the 'A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes' Ring so bad.

Captain Pan

:stitch_bounce: You Girls Have Just provided So Many more possibilities... :cheshire_bounce:

I haven't got wendybird1 any jewelry lately... and I think one piece from that collection... Will Save Me!

Just got to choose... Necklace or Earings... Or maybe I go for a complete set of both... maybe some lovely Tink... or the "Fairest of them All" necklace

Decisions Decisions...

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan":stitch_bounce: You Girls Have Just provided So Many more possibilities... :cheshire_bounce:

I haven't got wendybird1 any jewelry lately... and I think one piece from that collection... Will Save Me!

Just got to choose... Necklace or Earings... Or maybe I go for a complete set of both... maybe some lovely Tink... or the "Fairest of them All" necklace

Decisions Decisions...

Ooo the "Fairest of them All" necklace is lovely, thats one on my wishlist!  :lol:

Captain Pan

Girls... I need help...

I'm not sure what to get her...

I'm getting Wendybird1 the Earth Day T-Shirt (Cause She Loves Winnie) but want to get her something sparkley... but it HAS to be a necklace as she's unfortunately broken the Winnie the Pooh one I bought her for our first Christmas (or was it our anniversary)

burntsienna

The Fairest of them All necklace because its outstandingly beautiful!
And it makes me want to touch it!

Captain Pan

it is a nice necklace... but I've seen

This

And really like it... bit I don't think its nice enough

burntsienna

Ooo thats sooo pretty!
I say go for it!
I certainly want it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Captain Pan

But I'm not sure...

I don't feel its good enough... and when you consider that she's getting me
That

I want to get her something that Shows her How much I care with out blowing our set budgets to smithereens

burntsienna

Well why don't you take her out for a meal somewhere too?  :)

Masamune

:o Maybe try and track down something rare and unusual? Something that would make her say "OMG, I didn't even know they made something like that!". :P eBay is your friend.