Winnie the Pooh photolocation

Started by The Butlin Boy, March 17, 2006, 05:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

There is a new Pooh photolocation in Fantasyland:

http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=497

[ Mod edit: When you post news from somewhere like dlrp.fr, please post the smaller photo, it makes the forum hard to read otherwise.  And please remember to always put a source or URL for the news!  Thanks!  :D ]

Anthony

It's nice to see the "photolocation" trend has made its way to Disneyland Park, especially in such a relaxed, restrained way! :lol:

When I read that news on DLRP.fr, I thought "oh no, it's going to be a massive 2D like Chicken Little!", but this is really nice.  Just a few colourful, well-placed props... perfect.

I guess this means that Winnie coming to Fantasy Festival stage is a bit more likely then?  I posted a while ago in that topic that I didn't believe it was true, but this increases the chances no end!

Dlrpfan

Cool pics
may be they put it there because fantasy festival stage (the new home 4 winnie the pooh) is only a few steps away
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"Cool pics
may be they put it there because fantasy festival stage (the new home 4 winnie the pooh) is only a few steps away
Yeah, it does definitely make sense...

It also fits into that area of Fantasyland because it's where all the "British" themes are - having the Pooh stage show in Fantasy Festival Stage would be a perfect fit.  :)  Shame we still don't really know if that's 100% confirmed...

Kristof

God, we didn't even notice it yesterday...  :lol:  :roll:

All my EPC friends (and I have several  :lol: ) have all confirmed that the show IS moving.  It will run this summer and will propably return for Halloween with a Halloween lay-over.  

If the show's a success, they'll concider it running all year long.

The show will be updated with new songs from the latest movie, but the style (narated by Christopher Robbins) will be the same as Winnie the Pooh and Friends too.

Anthony

Brilliant news, thanks Raptor! :wink:

I'll go and post it in the show's topic....

flor

'Enjoys' some props have dissappeared of the Royal Castle Stage !!!
That silly old bear is finaly moving away from the Castle  :D  :D

Anthony

Yaaay!

The Magic Music Days performances should be much more at home on Royal Castle Stage, I think I'll actually be *glad* to hear their music travelling across the park...  :D

We should really try and talk about anything to do with the show in it's topic though.  We need to keep raptor happy.  :wink:  :P

Kinou

Actually they were talking about putting Music Days over at the Studios. Don't know if it still planned though.
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

Cool, a new gossip for wdsfans  :D