Summer Fireworks?

Started by Filip, March 10, 2009, 05:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filip

Does anybody know what firework show is planned for this summer? Is it the Enchanted firework show like last year, or do we get a new one? Also is it every evening from the 4th of July along with Fantillusion?

Willow

I guess it will be The Enchanted Fireworks again, Wishes was around for a number of years so Enchanted should be as well.

15MagicalYears

Really? :O
I would have expected a new fireworks show, Enchanted is not as new.

:|

Kuzco

Not as new? What do you mean? It has just been running for one year...
No touchy!

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Willow"I guess it will be The Enchanted Fireworks again, Wishes was around for a number of years so Enchanted should be as well.

It is indeed the Enchanted Fireworks, with some new projections. Tests were conducted last month whilst the new central plaza stage was near completion.

you can even see there are doors at the back of the satelite (nearest the castle) which houses the projector.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

MagicStar

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Willow"I guess it will be The Enchanted Fireworks again, Wishes was around for a number of years so Enchanted should be as well.

It is indeed the Enchanted Fireworks, with some new projections. Tests were conducted last month whilst the new central plaza stage was near completion.

you can even see there are doors at the back of the satelite (nearest the castle) which houses the projector.

Very nice! DidnĀ“t see it last year  :D/
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]