Our Great Escape

Started by Clarebelle, March 26, 2009, 09:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Great trip report Clare, I really enjoyed looking at your wonderful and professional photos, thanks for sharing them :)

never2old

Beautiful pictures Clare!!

Epcot_Boy

Nice =D>

Very Nice =D>  =D>

David

king_spoon_ian

Quote from: "Soap"Some lovely pictures Clarabella!  8)
Got no clue for the "101" sig with the dragons. Would love to know that one 2!

I thought it was for the lift. I think there's meant to be an arrow beneath, so the numbers show you what floor the lift's on (i.e. -1, 0 and 1).

PeterPaan

Loved the pictures, thanks!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian"
Quote from: "Soap"Some lovely pictures Clarabella!  8)

I thought it was for the lift. I think there's meant to be an arrow beneath, so the numbers show you what floor the lift's on (i.e. -1, 0 and 1).

Theres a lift in the Chateau?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

king_spoon_ian

Quoteking_spoon_ian wrote:
Soap wrote:
Some lovely pictures Clarabella! 8)

Theres a lift in the Chateau?

As far as I know there is - unless my memory's playing up! I'm pretty sure it's there to allow disabled people access to either the Sleeping Beauty bit at the top, the level with the shops, or the Taniere du Dragon.

Fabulous Clare, thank you for sharing, am going to check out your youtube videos as well, I sooooo want to go again!!!
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

Clarebelle

[youtube:9qv8kttx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OhprjGtMpk[/youtube:9qv8kttx]

Clarebelle

April 1st (continued)

After the Sleeping Beauty happening, we made our way up main street, said hello to the mouse

before stopping off at

today it was quiet and we had the place to our selves :D

I took the opportunity to get some more photos before heading over to Studios for the day, we took a little time to sit and take in the atmosphere, and of corse a few photos...

and of corse there was some shopping

then we headed back to our hotel, even though it was only lunch time, I still wasnt feeling well and didnt want to use the bus, so we took a slow walk back to the magic circus

The rest of the day was spent in our room, until about 10pm when we discovered that we were about to run out of loo roll lol at which point I decided we should hunt the hotel, so in my pj's and slippers I started to run the corridors of the hotel looking for a storage cupboard, instead I returned to our room with a luggage trolly ... I think I may have been a little high on medication lol, I was promptly told I wasnt aloud to keep the trolly :( and to take it back. sniff sniff.

The next day was also spent in our room, except for a quick venture down to the hotels pool to see if that would help my tummy, no such luck :(

Clarebelle

April 3rd

Today we were determind not to let an upset tummy bring us down, and I had seen all of the hotel that I could take, so first we would tackle Studios and we headed first for Crush's Coaster, where there was plenty of time to take photos ...

any spot the hidden mickey?

After nearly being sick in the que, we made it (skipped half the que as there were mainly families in front and they were looking for just 2  :D/ ) I love this ride :D after we had another look around studios...

When I spotted HSM! (much to Chris' delight)

we only stayed for a few minutes as neither of us are big fans, so we decided to take advantage of a 5 min que time over at Studio Tram Tour

Dinotopia, I loved that mini series (the first one they made not the new one)

Crush's coaster?

(thanksfully closed due to the fire, I had promised that I would go on it, but by this point I had chickened out lol)

Now we decided to catch MMP again...

TBC

jeakat24

Loving the trip report so far, the photo's are amazing!

I was the one who set you the challenge to find the throne in Adventureland. I see you did it, did you have as much trouble as I did?  :roll: Took me ages! I also hadn't noticed the skull, will definately have to keep my eyes peeled next time!

Such a shame that you weren't feeling great, hope you ended up feeling better. Oh and where is the hidden Mickey in Crush's signs, I can't spot it for the life of me?!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

never2old

Your pics are beautiful Clare... Definitely worth the wait!!