Our Great Escape

Started by Clarebelle, March 26, 2009, 09:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Clarebelle"yes! and too scared to say hi lol

Aww, you should have, he won't bite, well actually; they do call him Raptor... :roll:  :P

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Then walking back up Main Street I spotted the trading board again!!

Again!? *green with envy*

Javey74

Loving the report up to now Clarebelle..  =D>  =D>

Just a note on your cards, I hope you've had a chance to use them and they're ok, it's just there has been reports of bank cards not working because of over protection from the banks with all this identity fraud.  They are telling customers to contact their banks to inform them if the cards are going to be used abroad, so for example in your case that your in France giving the dates of your trip, so the banks know any transactions you make are legitimate..  :)

It never happened to us, but we know quite a few it has happened to..  :roll:

Enjoy the rest of your trip..  :D/  :D/  :D/

paul

Quote from: "Clarebelle"got AMAZING tickets to see the Lion King, the lady said they were the best seats and she wasnt wrong! (Thanks for the tip Paul :) )

:mrgreen: Glad to be of service! Hope you enjoyed the show... especially the first few minutes or so, which is what always impresses me most.

never2old

Whoa, sounds like you're having a great trip!!

So what did you think of Mickey's Magical Party?

Your pictures are amazing, as always...  :D

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Javey74"Loving the report up to now Clarebelle..  =D>  =D>

Just a note on your cards, I hope you've had a chance to use them and they're ok, it's just there has been reports of bank cards not working because of over protection from the banks with all this identity fraud.  They are telling customers to contact their banks to inform them if the cards are going to be used abroad, so for example in your case that your in France giving the dates of your trip, so the banks know any transactions you make are legitimate..  :)

It never happened to us, but we know quite a few it has happened to..  :roll:

Enjoy the rest of your trip..  :D/  :D/  :D/

Well as Christopher works for RBS they seem to have a fairly good idea when we are abroad lol

I will try to update some more as now hopefully my internet is working again *fingers crossed*
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

That's good to hear Clarebelle..  :D

We can wait...  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"That's good to hear Clarebelle..  :D

We can wait...  :mrgreen:

Neither can I :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Wow I'm loving the trip report Clarebelle!
Its making me so jealous!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
The photographs are amazing too!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Clarebelle

OK so it has been a little while since we got back  :roll: and in true me style, I still havent finished my trip report  :oops: so  i thought I would give you a little update, mainly photos im afraid.

26th and 27th March - London!
The exciting same old same old, with a few new additions

Inside the Lyceum theatre

St Pancras, trying not to panic having been told that we couldnt have our train tickets  :cry:

Day One in Disney
28th March 2009 - Arrival day and Press day.

We hurriedly made our way off the train, around all the families struggling to get luggage and chilren off the train, and up the escalator for our first glimpse of Disney magic! :D/  :D/  and there it was the DV! :D/  :D/  but we had no time to waste, our bus was waiting for us and we were on our way.

We got checked into our room, dumped our suitcases and I got changed while Chris watched French Cartoons.

Looking out of our window we could see the weather we were to be contending with :shock:

Wow, well we had seriously underestimated the number of people wanting to get AP today! and overestimated the amount of people in the parks. We got our temp AP and headed straight for the park and the AP office and it was jam packed!! on the way playing paparazzi

There was no CM to ask what we had to do, so after 20 queing, we decided to get some breathing space and a pitch for the parade, so we sat on the seats by the castle in the rain, incase something wonderful happened for the press, we were sat near the VIP section and watched a CM putting out MMP carrier bags for them to sit on  :roll: a little rain never hurt anyone.

After the parade we decided to wait it out for our AP's.

By this time we were both starving, so leaving Chris in line, I headed to Au Chalet de la Marionette to get our dinner and my first glimpes of Fantasyland! During this time the weather had decided to get much worse, I didnt know Paris had a monsoon season. If I had known, I wouldnt have been wearing canvas shoes :lol:

Finally our number was called! the CM delt with us quickly and it was easy, if only it wasnt for the queing, I am not looking forward to renewing it.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

littlemermaid83

Great pics so far, did you like the Magic Circus?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Clarebelle"OK so it has been a little while since we got back  :roll: and in true me style, I still havent finished my trip report  :oops: so  i thought I would give you a little update, mainly photos im afraid.

Don't worry, I'm just as bad :wink:  :roll:

Great start nonetheless, I'm really enjoying looking at it. Those Hard Rock photos have made me hungry too :P I can't wait for the rest :)

SophieD

Great Trip report Clarebelle! I cannot wait to read the rest :D
I'm loving all the photos :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

kmara

I really like your report and I am looking forward to some more!

(and btw, it took me ages to find out how to read the yellow...  :roll:  :roll:  :oops: :wink:  )
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Aveen2008

Hey ClareBelle,

Thanks for posting your trip report and pictures, they are great, can't wait to read more.

When I first went to DLP in 2006 I stayed in the Magic Circus (knowing as the Holiday Inn then) I thought it was lovely really! :D

You're so luck to have been able to trade pins, I am sure your pins you  traded will go to good disney loving homes! :D

when I see peoples trip reports it makes me want to go right now hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo