Ratatouille (Pixar 2007)

Started by Anthony, March 13, 2006, 06:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Today I purchased it on DVD and Blu-ray (build both format collections then :P ). The DVD came with a film cell (love it) and I got the Pixar shorts in the blu-ray boxset. I only got to watch a few of the extras on the blu-ray disc and I have to say they are really entertaining which is odd for extra features.

Has anyone else watched the ad at the beginning of the disc for Sleeping Beauty's 2008 release? DVD and Blu-ray, awesomes.

Sorry, went a bit off topic there. I actually cheered when they announced Ratatouille as the Best animated film at the BAFTAs, but tbh it didn't have any competition.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

ford prefect

I have always enjoyed the Disney films, and I love Pixar, however Ratatouille just didn't quite make the grade for me.

The animation was beautiful, the story was pleasant the cast were good and the music was nice.

It just wasn't as funny as The Incredibles, Monster's Inc or Toy Story (1 & 2)

It was clever, and I was blown away by the style and the animation. (having kept rats I was amazed by the realism) yet the film just lacked a "je ne sais quoi".

Pity.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

goofy-2000

For me, ratatouille was the best film pixar have done in a long while.
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Kristof

Congratz Brad Bird!  You got it, you got the Oscar!!!!  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

Anthony

Wooohooooo! Just read this on BBC News. :D  :D The "Oscar Winning" Ratatouille.  =D>

Pixar's 5th oscar I think. Good luck to them for the other 4 nominations tonight.

Soap

Whohoehoe!!  :lol:
And that's another one! Go Disney, Go Pixar! Gratz Brad!!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

Congratulations Pixar, a well deserved oscar =D>

peep

Ah, it so deserves that award, didn't really have any competition either, just like at the BAFTAs. Woop!

SMCD

Ratatouille is my favorite Pixar movie together with Toy Story 2. Glad they won the Oscar.

Anthony

The Rat also has two nominations at the Empire Awards (next Sunday): Best Comedy and Best Film. http://www.empireonline.com/awards2008/nominations/

It might actually have a chance at best film, but Bourne Ultimatum and Jesse James were also very popular with them.

peep

Jesse James was like the best film ever made, so Ratatouille has some hot competition in that award ceremony.

goofy-2000

watched it last night and it was fantastic yet again
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha