Just Returned 12-16th March

Started by Clairelb, March 21, 2009, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clairelb

Hi everyone

Im not really good at putting a huge reiew together but i just wanted to thank everyone for their help given in the trip planning section of this forum.

Our stay was magical and the weather was great which was a huge bonus!!

We ate at Auberge de Cendrillon for the princess dinner which was amazing, and the character dining at Lucky Nugget was excellent too.

There were so many characters out & about - far more than i have seen on any of my previous trips, but then again i dont suppose i was really looking for them before. My girls counted their autographs and they had 57, which we thought was great!!!

We managed to find the Mary Poppins & Sleeping Beauty shows which were so good, it brought a tear to my eye when my daughter met Mary Poppins - she adores her!!

It was hubby's first time in DLRP and he turned in to a big kid, just as i expected!!

Any questions just ask, and thanks again everyone!!!

Snow_White_Girl

Hi Clairelb, sounds like you had a magical time! :) I ate at the Auberge when I went to DLRP last year, it's just breathtaking isn't it? Must be even better when you have young daughters too!

57 autographs is no easy task, you must have seen loads of characters! Oh and I love Mary Poppins too, I didn't even realise she did meet 'n' greets till I spotted her in Walt Disney World back in 2005, I was just like a big kid when I met her!  :wink:

Really glad you had such a good time!  =D>

\":lamp:\"

Agent Lex

Glad you had fun :)

I agree, the weather was fabulous, which I really wasn't expecting. I brought my scarf along for the trip, expecting it to be far colder, then I never used it!

The Butlin Boy

I'm glad you all had a great time :)

Magicalmouse125

Welcome back, Glad you had a good time and great news that it was good weather! :D
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125