it's magic!!

Started by Kernel, March 14, 2009, 11:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kernel

Hi there,

Just returned from our first trip to DLRP with my wife, daughter and nephew.

Thank you Disney for the best 5 days of my life. We loved everything!

It took me a year saving money for that trip and I´m starting to save again, because wish I can go there soon  :P .

-The Workers-
The happiness of the workers was phenomenal, it was not unusual to see people swiping the floor dancing and singing at the same time.

-The characters-
At first I was a little unwilling to wait such a long time just to take a picture with Minnie, but when I got there I realized it wasn't just some guy or girl in a costume, I don't know why, but the way that character behaved made me believe that Minnie was really there with me, making me feel like a happy child again. That´s magic!  

-The wonderful Disney parade-
I´m even ashamed to say this  :oops: , It brought tears to my eyes, a 35 year old guy... hehehe

I don't have words to describe who happy those 5 days made me feel, it was the most beautiful, magical and perfect place in the word. I´ve even thought about working in the park, so I could be there every day, surrounded by that worm blanket of happiness :)
We love you Disney!!! I´m sad it´s over  :cry:

davewasbaloo

Welcome to the obsession that is Disney fandom. Shame it took so long for you to join us nutcases, but I suppose there will be no problem with you trying to make up for lost time  :lol:

I am glad you guys had a great trip.
since 2001 (many before that)

Aveen2008

That's you hooked now!! :lol:  hehe

I am glad you had such a great time!That's just how wonderful Disney is...it really is magic! :mickey2:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Kernel

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Shame it took so long for you to join us nutcases, but I suppose there will be no problem with you trying to make up for lost time  :lol:

Couldn't agree more, i can't believe i though Disney was a normal amusement park with just roller coasters and cartoon dolls.  :roll:

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Kernel"
Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Shame it took so long for you to join us nutcases, but I suppose there will be no problem with you trying to make up for lost time  :lol:

Couldn't agree more, i can't believe i though Disney was a normal amusement park with just roller coasters and cartoon dolls.  :roll:

Lol, I'll save you some of my cynacism for now, but, yep, a lot of people think that before they go. But they are the leader for a reason.
since 2001 (many before that)

The Butlin Boy

Welcome to the forum, and indeed the wonderful world of Disney :) I'm glad you all had a great time :wink:

never2old

Glad you had such a wonderful time!! And welcome to this magical world that is Disney fandom...

You're one of us now!!

And by the way, I still get all teary just listening to the Just Like We Dreamed It song!!!

Javey74

Yes.... You sound very converted now.  :wink:  :D

Welcome to the realm of the Disney Fanatics, enjoy your stay with us.. :D/  :D/  :D/

Kernel

Thank you all for your comments, I'm glad to know there's a lot of people that feel the same way I do. You really need to have been there to understand what it's all about.

Keep commenting, you´re making me feel better about the shock of coming back to the real world  :mrgreen:

Magicalmouse125

Hey, Glad you had a good time. I love my time at disney and tresure every second and it seems you do to :)  :)
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Epcot_Boy

Welcome aboard :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David