WDCC collectors

Started by Skellington, March 12, 2006, 07:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skellington

Hi people,
Isn't there anyone besides me here that collect WDCC?

If anyone wants to see my collection:
http://members.lycos.nl/eefterling/home.html

Click on a movie to see the WDCC that I own
The Pumpkin King

RiverSong

How I loooove your collection! I would like to have as many WDCC as you have. But I only have 3 of those "titles", those little filmrolls with the title on it. But when I go back to DLRP again, possibly next year, I'm sure I will buy a "real" one for myself. Hope they will have Pocahontas then...

Jack rocks!!!  I have him on my bag I take with me to university. One could say I'm a NBC freak... I love Tim Burton...

Skellington

Yes, there is a new Pocahontas out!

WDCC in DLP is more expensive then in the stores who sell WDCC though.
I can help you with a stroe if you want..
The Pumpkin King

Masamune

:( Why is there no Cheshire Cat in your Collection?

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune":( Why is there no Cheshire Cat in your Collection?
LOL!

I've actually never heard of WDCC before, but then I'm not a big collector of general Disney merchandise.  They look really cool though, I love the one with the Genie and the Magic Carpet playing chess...  :D

Patrick

Actually maybe it's a English Disney fan thing, but I've also never heard of the thing, though it looks cool, I can see a new set of collections on my bookcase starting since all I collect at the moment is the nice £60 snowglobes :lol: .

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Actually maybe it's a English Disney fan thing, but I've also never heard of the thing, though it looks cool, I can see a new set of collections on my bookcase starting since all I collect at the moment is the nice £60 snowglobes :lol: .
I'd never pay £60 for a snowglobe! I just think of all the Disney CDs and DVDs I could get for that! lol  How many are in your collection now?  :o

Patrick

Still not that many, only 3 so far still, 2 fantasia ones and 1 Incredibles one, but I'm getting a Disneyland Paris one when I'm there next month, want that castle and Main Street snow globe so much and my mum isn't there to stop me from spending the money on one :D .

flor

That's a huge collection. You must have spend a lot of money for all of that.

'I want the Maleficent one :'(' !!!!!! :d

Jorien

That's a very nice collection Skellington!

Kristof

QuoteI've actually never heard of WDCC before, but then I'm not a big collector of general Disney merchandise.

They sell quite a lot of 'm at Harrington's in Main Street, Animation Gallery at WDS and Disney Gallery in the Village.  You can't really miss 'm.

Masamune

:o I've heard of WDCC before...I went to an anime convention recently and there was a stall selling a bunch of these gorgeous Disney statues... :cry: the Cheshire Cat one was £62 so I couldn't afford it...

:P My cousin only payed about £30 for a large Jessica Rabbit Snowglobe that was in the Sale on the Disney Shopping website... :) it sits next to my large Alice in Wonderland snowglobe...

RiverSong

Quote from: "Skellington"WDCC in DLP is more expensive then in the stores who sell WDCC though.
I can help you with a stroe if you want..

I think there are not many stores in Germany which sell WDCC. I only know one, which is in Hamburg, but I'm living in the south of Germany. Paris is nearer from my hometown than Hamburg...  :)  I find sometimes WDCC at ebay, but I would't like them "second-hand", no one knows if it gets broken in the package.

Skellington

Perhapsyou should google some to find out if there are more stores :D
The Pumpkin King

Jorien

I've been searching for this link in my favourites yesterday but couldn't find it, now i finally have. Here is a website about it:
http://www.wdccduckman.com/