Just got back........ we're sad

Started by simonandwendy626, March 01, 2009, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

We have just returned having spent the last 6 days and my 37th birthday at the magic
kingdom, and although it was our 19th trip to disneyland paris I have to say the magic is still there for us from the minute we arrived to the minute we reluctantly left last night
we had just as much fun as if it was still our first trip way back in 1993.

My only complaint is that it took nearly 2 hours to renew our annual passport surely they need to look at this part of the experience, I looked at the annual paasport office yesterday about 11am and the queue was out the door and back almost to the stage area opposite.

Is there an easier way to renew them, I know mine doesnt need to be done for another 18 months but if anyone knows a way please let us know

Simon

smurfy74

you can send your renewal to the passport office, or a week day seems to be the best whenever we have been it has been really quiet.

Javey74

Glad you had a great time..  :D/  I know from recent experience how the sadness sets in after your return. It's such a shock coming back down to reality with a heavy bump.

smurfy74 has a valid point, weekdays should be better.  :wink: In February there was no queue at all during the week, the place looked deserted.  Then again everytime we seem to pass it always is, as we tend to go Sunday to Wednesday or there abouts..  :)