Our 7th Aniversary - 2/2/09 - 6/2/09

Started by benjuth_lightyear, February 25, 2009, 11:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjuth_lightyear

Quote from: "Clairelb"great review so far, really enjoyed your pics.

do you know what sort of time Sleeping Beauty awoke from the castle? Ive never seen that before and my girls would live it!

I'm not quite sure, it was around 12 when we saw her and the show lasted for about 10 minutes, after that she came to the side of the stage and did a little bit of signing and some photos...

i think it happens more than once a day but its not advertised on any of the schedules, the best place to ask is on arrival at the Town Hall on Main Street where they can tell you pretty much everything about who's appearing where!!

benjuth_lightyear

Quote from: "smurfy74"sounds like your girlfriend will want a return trip at some time.  :D  :D

forget about her, I want a return trip there now......I'll let her come along too tho :)

benjuth_lightyear

Thanks for all your comments!!!

It was a pleasure to share with you all... and keeping my fingers crossed there'll be a return trip by the end of the year to catch the Halloween celebrations and Mickeys Magical Party!!!

Handy Andy

Great trip report. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Magical Wishes
Andy

Javey74

Fab Trip Report you have there benjuth_lightyear  :D/  =D>  :D/

Plenty of photo's to look through, which also tells me that you had a lot of fun... :D/

Thanks again for sharing.. :wink:  :D

Princess_Chazy

I had such an amazing time, i'm very lucky to have been able to go, was an amazing time. I did take thousands and thousands of photos tho!!