ColdSun

great update once again :D

CentralPlazaPerson

Great pictures!!!
Hope you had a great time :D

The Butlin Boy

Another great update, I'm looking forward to reading the final day :wink:

SophieD

Great Trip report and Pics so far!! I love the pics of you guys with Winnie and the gang!! and i the pic with Rabbit!! How did you manage to get such a close shot?

Can't wait to read day 5!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

benjuth_lightyear

hey everyone again!!!

thanks for all the comments that have come through :D

the pic of Rabbitt was at the Candleabration, because it was so quiet we managed to get right to the front of the crowd in front of the castle where Rabbit bounded out of nowhere and seemed to head staight for our camera, i think there might be a video of it somewhere, he kept coming up to the camera really close and staring right into the lens... was good to see Rabbit as ive never seen him in the park before!!

benjuth_lightyear

So the time had come, I woke up for the very last time at DLRP saddend at the prospect of having to go home wishing I could stay forever...

We headed for breakfast one last time to take advantage of the huge amount of food, thinking how much I'd taken advantage of having it all on offer all week and not being sure how i was going to cope when i got home not to find 10 baskets of quasonts in my kitchen ready for me to feast upon...

We went and grabbed our bags from the room before poppin them into storage for the day...

It was time to complete all the things that we had missed, we had to get everything done today... first things first tho, chazy hadnt eaten much for breakfast so we went to grab a bacon and egg mcmuffin from Macdonalds :s

Then we dived straight into WDS to catch Armageddon and Animagique...

Then we headed to the main park where we had timed it to find the Character Express heading down Main Street and what made it better was that Buzz Lightyear had been added to todays Express which made me very excited!!!

It was now time for a bit to eat so we grabbed some chicken and ribs from the Cowboy Cookout Barbeque...

Now, i think i mentioned in another days report that im not to keen with heights....so we headed straight to the Swiss Familly Robinson Tree House...  :(

Once youve started to go up the only way to get down is to keep going up to come staight back down....i was a bit uncertain after the first couple of steps and clung on very tightly most of the way around...i dont look as scared as i was in the pics tho... i mustve been playing to the camera a bit!!

After putting my feet firmly back on the ground we took a slow walk through the park... finding Aladain on the way... he confirmed to us despite his accent he wasnt from the south of england and was definately from Agrabah, Aladain was great we had a good chat to him about flying carpets and things!!

We soon arrived back at the hotel to collect our bags and wait patiently for the Transfer bus to CDG.... unfortunately we managed to get home easier than getting there, I would have been quite happy to get stranded at DLRP, but that was not to be :(

That was just a small selection of the photos from our trip that mainly chazy took.... she took thousands of photos and its been a mission picking out the ones i wanted for my report, if i come across anymore that ive missed and wished id put up i will post them at some point, i think theres videos too somewhere!!

xxx

The Butlin Boy

=D> Fantastic trip report, I've really enjoyed reading it and seeing your photos. I'm glad you had a great trip :)

peep

^Ditto. I've really enjoyed reading your trip report. Your discussion with Aladdin sounds cool.

I'm a little bit like you when it comes to heights and I totally know what you mean about the tree house, I don't think I've held on to a rail so much going down a stairwell. :P

The photos you've posted are great and it'll be really cool if you have more to show.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

ColdSun

I really loved your report and of course your photos. I can relate to the feeling of not wanting to leave the place so very well. It does sound like an amazing time though and I hope to read more reports from you in the future :P .

Clairelb

great review so far, really enjoyed your pics.

do you know what sort of time Sleeping Beauty awoke from the castle? Ive never seen that before and my girls would live it!

smurfy74

loved your report im guessing you both had a really good time :D/  :D/ , loved the photos, sounds like your girlfriend will want a return trip at some time.  :D  :D

Magicalmouse125

What a great trip report. Great Writing. Great Photos. Just Great really. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Aveen2008

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

What a Fab trip report!!

I loved all of your photos!! You got some brilliant character photos too!!

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary! Thanks for posting your report!
Luv Aveen xoxo

lynny

omg.......i loved reading your report......

i wish i didn't work in school where my holidays are governed...it looked so quiet on your trip.i can only go in school holidays....gutted...que's. :(  :(

your trip sounded fantastic :)  :)  :)

mist list next time i date a man he must be in2 disney big time.lol

lynny
xxxxx
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

SophieD

Great trip report  :D  :D  :D  :D

I really enjoyed reading it  :)  :)

Hope you upload some more photos  :wink:  :wink:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney