"Souvenirs, Memories of an unforgettable adventure" VHS

Started by Disneyland Paris Treasures, February 19, 2009, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Does anyone still own a copy of the UK version of the 1994 "Souvenirs, Memories of an unforgettable adventure" VHS tape and would be so kind and make a cover scan for me or/and take a picture of the whole box and the tape itself for me?

I would be very grateful, thank you!!

Flounder

Quote from: "Mobi"Does anyone still own a copy of the UK version of the 1994 "Souvenirs, Memories of an unforgettable adventure" VHS tape and would be so kind and make a cover scan for me or/and take a picture of the whole box and the tape itself for me?

I would be very grateful, thank you!!

Did you ever visit MouseBits.com? You can find a copy over there ... here it is.

Cheers,
Flounder

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Flounder"... Did you ever visit MouseBits.com? ...

Of course, I am a regular at Mousebits  :-"

But you misunderstand, I am not looking for the video itself (I have it), but for a scan of the cover / label / inlay / boxshot - not certain which is the correct term.

I am creating a kind of "collector's" DVD of it, which includes several versions of the video (with different language tracks and the versions with/without the Space Mountain segment) and I want to include a small image slideshow that shows the several cover versions and I am missing the English cover (French also if someone has it!?).

As it was you who provided the video for Mousebits, you don't happen to have the tape lying around and could make a decent scan of the cover (a good quality photo would also be enough)!? That would be really great.

Thanks for your help anyway!!