TBB's DLRP Trip Report:One Trip - Two Years! [DAY3.2 ONLINE]

Started by The Butlin Boy, February 16, 2009, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I've just read  the entire thing.... and forgotten where I was!

TBB Cracking report and some stunning pictures.... Amazing close up on "The Smart One"

Between you and Javey, we've got people rivaling the expert photos of Kristof!

Thanks a lot for your comments Tom, I'm glad you enjoyed it; although I'm not sure about being a rival for Kristof, my photos are no where near as good :wink:

Soap

Well nonetheless great pictures Butlin Boy!!  :D
Thanks for sharing them.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

DLP-Photos.com

Great pictures and another great part of the report TBB :D/

Can't wait for some more...
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

id@53

Great report so far TBB  =D>  =D>
Quote from: "id@53"We were there at the same time so I'll be keeping an eye out in your photos for pictures of us  :-"
Still no sign of us....but there are still a couple of days to go. I live in hope  :-"
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

The Butlin Boy

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it, because that's the reason I wrote it. :)

id@53; keep looking, you never know :wink:

dagobert

Great trip report Butlin Boy!!

The "ToT in the fog" pictures look really great!!!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "dagobert"Great trip report Butlin Boy!!

The "ToT in the fog" pictures look really great!!!

Thanks dagobert :mrgreen:

Javey74

Wow, it sure looked cold and as for the fog over TOT, it made it eerie..  :shock:  :D

Now as you mentioned here about Donald only getting a banner....

I discovered that as well, such a shame. He should have at least one monument in the park.  After all he had more cartoon shorts than Mickey ever did.. :wink:

I can just imagine the queue's you encountered, we encounted quite a few on the Wednesday afternoon of our trip in Feb.  Not sure why wednesday, though the weather was the best that day out of all of them.. :o

Great report BB, looking forward to the rest.  Oh and incase you're wondering, this is my favourite photo of yours, well..... Up to now anyway..  :mrgreen:

Love the ice droplets on his fins..  =D>  =D>  =D>

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for your comments Javey, glad you liked it :)

Quote from: "Javey74"I discovered that as well, such a shame. He should have at least one monument in the park.  After all he had more cartoon shorts than Mickey ever did.. :wink:

Well there is one around the edge of the Sorcerer's hat at the AoDA building :P

Javey74

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Thanks for your comments Javey, glad you liked it :)

Quote from: "Javey74"I discovered that as well, such a shame. He should have at least one monument in the park.  After all he had more cartoon shorts than Mickey ever did.. :wink:

It's funny you should say that BB, I was going to take photo's of all the little statues around there, but a lot of them were covered in bird lime..  :roll: [Laymans Terms: Bird Sh*t]..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Thanks for your comments Javey, glad you liked it :)

It's funny you should say that BB, I was going to take photo's of all the little statues around there, but a lot of them were covered in bird lime..  :roll: [Laymans Terms: Bird Sh*t]..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

*GASP!* Family Forum Javey, keep it clean :P  :lol:

Javey74

I did with an asterisk, but the birds certainly didn't..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"I did with an asterisk, but the birds certainly didn't..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Well I was hoping to get the next part written up over the Easter holidays, but unfortunately my coursework took a little bit longer than I hoped it would, and I'm going away for a week tomorrow so there won't be an update for a while.

So to keep you all occupied until I can get another part on line, and as an early Easter present, here are some small sneak peaks of what's to come...

Minnie's Jolly Holiday's Show Part 1
[youtube:sb69vpxq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-vwR7kbujo[/youtube:sb69vpxq]

Disney's Fantillusion Parade Part 1
[youtube:sb69vpxq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Y2wRwAeV8[/youtube:sb69vpxq]

New Years Eve DJ Party on Main Street
[youtube:sb69vpxq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB19nG6za6A[/youtube:sb69vpxq]
Enjoy, and see you again soon :wink:

Javey74

I'm viewing as I speak, and loving every minute of them..  =D>  =D>  =D>

Hope you have a great week David.  :wink:  Where are you off to by the way..  :?: