Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast Merchandise

Started by Anthony, March 05, 2006, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

I thought it'd be a good idea to have a topic dedicated to all the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast merchandise that will be popping up this year.  A lot of it is already available, take a look:

Anthony

More:

Anthony

And a few more:

all photos from http://www.dlrpn.com

Anthony

Even more!

these photos from http://www.dlrp.fr

What do you think about the merchandise so far?  Anything you particularly like?  Or could they have done better?  :?

flor

I don't like Buzz that much. So I won't buy any of the stuff ;-). but I think the T-shirt is cool. Buzz breaking out of your chest :d

Anthony

Quote from: "flor"I don't like Buzz that much. So I won't buy any of the stuff ;-). but I think the T-shirt is cool. Buzz breaking out of your chest :d
Yeah, I like that T-shirt too, it's a bit more like the kind of merchandise they had for SM:M2 last year.  The merchandise for Buzz seems to be aimed much more at kids, which will probably help them to shift a lot of it.  They seem to have such a huge range of stuff that it'll probably be a massive earner for the resort this year.

They just need to do a few more fan-friendly things... Any ideas?

Kristof

For some kind of reason I always liked the Little Green Men, so I must get that plush version  :lol:

A friend of mine bought a Buzz voice changer at Tokyo Disneyland which made your voice sound like them  :lol:  :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"A friend of mine bought a Buzz voice changer at Tokyo Disneyland which made your voice sound like them  :lol:  :lol:
WOW!  :o  That sounds like the coolest/most annoying thing ever!  I have to have it! :lol:

I like the Little Green Men too - they're great in the film.  I don't really like the proper plush versions of them that much though, I preferred the more plasticy speaking/light-up ones they had when the film was released...

Dlrpfan

That voice changer sound cool
I never knew there could be so much stuff!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Patrick

Nice merchandise strangely, I have to say my favourites have to be the T-shirt and the bag and wallet green men, they seem so interestingly funny.  I just love the idea of a stranger from the outside oooooooohhhhhh :lol: .

Nala_84

I like the alien bag, it's funny how they look into your eyes ;)
But I guess I wouldn't buy anything of it, but they may be coz of the fact that I'm female and I don't like science fiction that much. (I love Toy Story, but I prefer the main characters to the "Star Command"-Theme)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Laser Blast pins!

And a new lanyard ID badge:

http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/good_ ... ading3.htm