Disney's Easter Weekend 2006

Started by Kristof, March 02, 2006, 12:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I've uploaded my video this afternoon too:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/videos/

Masamune

:D Great pics! :) The girl playing Alice is so pretty!

:shock: And that giant egg thing with the Thumper plushies in it is awesome!

Patrick

I'm definately impressed wonderful pics and nice video I'm really impressed they still had a show even though it was just for a weekend.  I love the music used makes it seem even more magical especially since parts are both English and French.  I just wish they would have a opening ceremony there every morning with the good morning song would make a day in DLP even more magical.  The decorations also look really nice and over all I'm just absolutely impressed with this idea they have created, I just hope it still happens next year really want to see it in person.

Poppy The Monkey

Though it is a basic show, I think it was really quite good for a 3 day thing!

It would be so brilliant if there was a Good morning Main Street event every morning.

The team who brought us that show, are the ones who do the seasonal events like Carnival, Belle's Musical Melody and The Fairytale Ceremony. Most of the time they are rehersing for different events, so perhaps they could come out and give us a dance at 10am and then go back and learn some more dancing? They could call it their break!  :roll:  :roll:  :wink:

Maybe not, but it would add another dimention to Main Street, you have the car's and horses, but why do the citizens only ever come out at Easter ?!?  :?

Kristof

At WDW's Magic Kingdom there's an opening celebration with the citizens of Main Street USA.  And there's streetmosphere during the day with the same people.  

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/album300

Anthony

Once Tower of Terror has opened, WDS won't need such a large entertainment budget, and so I hope they begin to use some of it for Main Street.  Just having a single pair of characters out during the day would make a big difference.  I'd also like to see more random characters out in Main Street, since on my last two visits I've not liked the fact that they seem to almost only be available to see at the set meet 'n' green times/places.

Maybe next year we'll get a proper Easter festival again?  If Winnie the Pooh is a success in his new home then they could do a special Easter version of the show and once again focus the entertainment around that area of Fantasyland.  If they wanted to do an Alice In Wonderland show again, then they could use the Belle's Musical Medley area...