March Pin trading Night

Started by bekie24, January 19, 2009, 06:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bekie24

Hi again fellow collectors,

still getting used to this site, but i must say its great and thanks for the help and emails i have had..

I want to go to the March Pin trading Night but can anyone tell me if i need to pre book tickets or can you just turn up??  
Only i don't want to spend all the money getting over there then i can't get in bacause i have not got a ticket
Would really help if anyone knows
thanks again

Adam

Quote from: "url]http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practical/pintrading/[/url]"]Pin Trading Night
* An event usually organised once a month at one of the resort's Disney Hotels.  Free to join and no booking required, the events allow traders to exchange pins and perhaps purchase a special Limited Edition pin.

Therefore, no booking is required. Hope that helps.

maleficent_mum

Hi,
Is this the Phantom Manor event ?
As we are at DLP anyway on the 13th March, I'm also hoping to attend, but I was under the impression that tickets will be required.  
I looked on the web to see if I could find similar previous events and came up with one held in Dec at HNY to which entry was roughly 33 euros per adult, less for shareholders.
I'm also waiting for more info. to be released and hoping it won't be too expensive  [-o<
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

maleficent_mum

Reservations are now being taken by telephoning 0033825306030

I did try today but it was 5.40pm UK time and  got a message in French and my French is not good enough to understand it, I will try again tomorrow, during office hours and hopefully get through to someone.  :)

Telephoned on the UK booking line today an after a long wait got the information that tickets are £30/adult £27/child - Shareholders price £27/ticket (child or adult)
The CM I spoke had no information on the event itself, but I have heard from others that these sort of events usually include food and drink and a pin in the price. :)
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]