1st stay onsite, are meal vouchers the best option??

Started by shaz076, January 03, 2009, 04:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaz076

This is our first stay onsite, staying at hotel cheyenne for 3 nights and santa fe for last night. Was just wondering about these meal vouchers, didnt hear of them before until i was looking for dlrp trip on a budget!!
Are they the best option,how much are they and how do they work? We are 2 adults and 2 kids!

Rayn2409

Oh yes.  I would definately recommend them.

We have gone for the standard plus in the past and they have been pretty good value for money.

It will depend on what time of year you are going as to what restaurants are open and accepting them, however, you can always use them as part payment on vitually all disney restaurants in the village, park and hotels.  

We are a family of 5 and it really helps to  budget before we go.  Go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Rayn
Rayn
DCR Nov Dec 1998 (Just the two of us)Davy Crockett Dec Dec 2001 (Baby makes three)DPH Dec 2002 (Baby still makes three but we thought we would go posh DPH Dec 2003 (WE LOVE POSH!) DPH Dec 2005 (twins arrive... babies make 5!!) NYH Jan 2007 ( 3 kids are expensive, decided not to be quite so Posh) SQ Jan 2008 (help, have to book two rooms now,gulp).

shaz076

Thanks for the reply, we are going 24th Jan. Just trying to save a bit of money like everyone!
Sharon
P.S just realised i should have posted this in trip planning :oops:

mikek1357

We had them too, will save you money. Not loads of money, but all the little bits help.  :D