Second star to the right and straight on till morning! ...

Started by Clarebelle, December 13, 2008, 07:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

After refueling we steaked out our pitch for the Enchanted Candelabration Ceremony  :P  brrrrr it was so cold, but worth it :D we got right to the front, so I set up my compact on my gorilla pod for filming, leaving my cold handies for my new DSLR!  wow that was a surprise  :P

The show was so magical, the lighting of the tree, the surpise snow that fell when the princesses came on and the snowflake pattern on the castle. it was just beautiful!!

[youtube:3gs2etxh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wROTYpksGug&feature=channel_page[/youtube:3gs2etxh]

Again please follow the link and select High Quality ;)

part 2 is on its way, but it says its got 857 minutes left to go :S ooops
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Clarebelle

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic report, your pictures of the Enchanted Candleabration are fantastic :mrgreen:

The video of the room is quite cool too; "Are you finished yet?" :P

I can't wait for the rest :)

Clarebelle

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Fantastic report, your pictures of the Enchanted Candleabration are fantastic :mrgreen:

The video of the room is quite cool too; "Are you finished yet?" :P

I can't wait for the rest :)

omg! can you hear that? lol that was the bf getting moody coz I wouldnt let him touch anything because he'd mess it up before I got a chance to take photos lol :oops: well now you all know why it was a quick vid :P

Clarebelle

Chris all wrapped up warm waiting for fanti, bless him!

Javey74

Love the follow up reports Clarebelle, and the photo's are magnificent.. :D/

Are you sure Chris actually saw the Fantillusion Parade, being wrapped up the way he was.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Oh, one question..How was your camera set up for the night shots on the stage, I noticed the characters were clear, no streaking, so obviously not on night mode slow shutter.. :?:

Clarebelle

Im sorry I really have no idea  :oops:  I have a habit of just playing with my camera settings until I get the effect im looking for. Who would think I actually have a qualification in photography *shrugs*

and yes Chris did see fanti, i took away his scarf  :P

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Im sorry I really have no idea  :oops:  I have a habit of just playing with my camera settings until I get the effect im looking for. Who would think I actually have a qualification in photography *shrugs*

and yes Chris did see fanti, i took away his scarf  :P
Well put it this way, can you remember the flash going off, that would be a great clue... :mrgreen:

Good to hear Chris got to see the parade, though he wouldn't of if you hadn't been there to remove that big scarf.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

the ones where you can see the castle didnt have a flash, the ones where you can just see the lights did, i think, i chop and change alot :oops:

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"the ones where you can see the castle didnt have a flash, the ones where you can just see the lights did, i think, i chop and change alot :oops:
Ahh, I see... :-k

never2old

Quote from: "Clarebelle"omg! can you hear that? lol that was the bf getting moody coz I wouldnt let him touch anything because he'd mess it up before I got a chance to take photos lol :oops: well now you all know why it was a quick vid :P

Ah, I know exactly what you mean  :lol: I have to do the same, always a struggle to get some pictures in before there is luggage, shoes, shopping bags and whatever my hubby can find to drop all over the place  :roll:

Amazing pictures Clare, thanks for sharing  :D

bigrossco

what great pics you got!!!  Cant wait to see more of them tho :)
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Clarebelle

Thanks Ross, It must be the work of a good camera

Clarebelle

I'm still waiting for part 2 to upload :S sorry

The Next morning we were slept in  :roll:  so missed most of the EMH :( but it was Christmas, no time for grumps, on onward bound!

Today was much colder, and it took a couple of trips downstairs and out the front doors of the hotel for me to decide I had enough clothing on to keep me warm :p how my bf puts up with me I will never know, I'm a lucky girl  :D

We made it down main street in time for the rope drop into adventureland. First we headed to POTC! :D it was so empty we got to stay on a few times :D I love it when that happens.

Then [strike:1nog07jq]we[/strike:1nog07jq] I decided to have a walk through Au Chalet de Marionnette, I had never seen the inside, I'm glad we walked through

The infamous sign, you just have to take a photo dont you :P

We headed up to main street, but it was too cold outside, so a fantastic excuse to walk around the shops was born ;)

I wish

While shopping in the Emporium, an amazing thing happened ... I looked up lol and saw something I had never seen before ..

No, not Tink silly!

The Wright Brothers

Thomas Edison

George Eastman, founder of Kodak

George Washington Carver

Alexader Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone :D

Henry Ford, founder of Ford (:D I get my new ford in a week! eeeek!!!)

Robert Fulton, the inventor of the first Steamboat

Nikola Tesla, credited for his work on robotics, remote control and radar

Have I left anyone out?

bigrossco

oooooo more good pics yeh must be a good camara :D

I WANT TO go back to DISNEY

someone take me please?
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista