Aveen's Trip Report 17/11/08-20/11/08

Started by Aveen2008, November 21, 2008, 06:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

What a magical report :)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

dagobert

Thank you for this nice trip report. Great pictures!

bigrossco

great pics Aveen

So gelious of you getting to go there so mch

and you look so nice n happy with the characters

Can tell you love getting your photos taken lol :D
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Nala_84

Aveen, I loved & enjoyed your trip report sooo much! It got me sooo much in the mood for our trip next Sunday!  :ears:

I love all your pics, they're so great! Especially the character ones, I understand you, it's so much fun to get pictures with characters taken :)! The offical ones are awesome, especially with Jasmine & Aladdin!

And how funny, we also always have a stop at the Cable Car Bake shop to enjoy a brownie with cappuccino ;)!
The picture of your mother with Tigger is cute, how nice that you finally found him!

Launchpad is really the captain of Ducktales, but f.e. in Germany he's just called "Quack", so maybe he has a different name in France, too?

This Minnie & Daisy meeting in the Studios Park - is that the "Merry Christmas, WDS" or "Tous en Scene pour les fetes"?! Was it at 10.30 am?

Aw, the Belle & Beast pics are so nice aswell, I also wanna meet Belle in this Christmas dress!! We met her last year in her yellow princess dress.
I also wanna meet Santa Goofy, have you seen him on Main Street?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Nala_84"Aveen, I loved & enjoyed your trip report sooo much! It got me sooo much in the mood for our trip next Sunday!  :ears:

I love all your pics, they're so great! Especially the character ones, I understand you, it's so much fun to get pictures with characters taken :)! The offical ones are awesome, especially with Jasmine & Aladdin!

And how funny, we also always have a stop at the Cable Car Bake shop to enjoy a brownie with cappuccino ;)!
The picture of your mother with Tigger is cute, how nice that you finally found him!

Launchpad is really the captain of Ducktales, but f.e. in Germany he's just called "Quack", so maybe he has a different name in France, too?

This Minnie & Daisy meeting in the Studios Park - is that the "Merry Christmas, WDS" or "Tous en Scene pour les fetes"?! Was it at 10.30 am?

Aw, the Belle & Beast pics are so nice aswell, I also wanna meet Belle in this Christmas dress!! We met her last year in her yellow princess dress.
I also wanna meet Santa Goofy, have you seen him on Main Street?

Hey
I am glad you enjoyed the report! :D

The meet and greet with Daisy and Minnie is seprate it's on the programme so it's a daily thing I think.

Santa goofy is there most of the day at central plaza, I am just not a big goofy fan so I decided to pass lol but it is on the programme too so don't worry! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Great report, glad you had such a fantastic time.
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

Javey74

Fantastic Trip Report Aveen, with superb photos... :D/  :D/  :D/

Thanks for sharing, though looking at them can be painful, I now have another longing for a return.. :cry:  :cry:

It's the same as when the advert comes on..  :-"  :cry:  :cry:

Epcot_Boy

:hello:  A great great read with some really excellent pics =D>  =D>

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us.....

I just love Disney Park pics 8)

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

Epcot_Boy

:hello:  A great great read with some really excellent pics =D>  =D>

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us.....

I just love Disney Park pics 8)

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

Aveen2008

Thanks guys! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Riebi

Great Trip Report! Thank you for that! So much fun! =D>
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

littlemermaid83

What a great report!

Launchpad signed my daughters book as Launchpad so im postive thats his name lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

ColdSun

Hi Aveen,
thanks so much for the great trip report and amazing pictures, I couldreally feel the magic when reading it.I really love your pics with the characters, especially with the Beast.Could you tell where the 6G area is in Belle's Christmas Village? Is it hard to find?
Would be great if you could post the videos as well at some point of course :D ...

Aurora

Hi Aveen,
absolutly great trip report.I always love to watch pictures, especially with characters. I will show them to my daughter, when she gets home from school. She`ll be as exited as I was to see Belle and the Beast. There one of the reasons we are going this christmas. We both are anxious to have our pictures taken with them.And then of course there is Stitch...
Thank you for the pics, Aurora

Aveen2008

hey thanks for all the comments!

little mermaid83- aw cool i am glad he signed it as launchpad!  :D  I knew it was him!!
coldsun- the Meet and greet for Belle/Beast is near the entrance to Alice's curious labyrth, if you go there you will see it, i entered by the other side near the windmill and couldn't spot it!
Aurora- aw I hope your daughter liked the photos and that you both get great photos with Belle and Beast when you go! I was so pleased to meet them too as I hadn't before! Have a great trip!!
Luv Aveen xoxo