Newport Bay Club Reviews.

Started by 15yearsofMagic2008, November 19, 2008, 07:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15yearsofMagic2008

Anyone got any reviews on the Newport Bay Club Hotel in DLRP?I have stayed there once and when are never going back because it was too :

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGG!

What do you think?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

15yearsofMagic2008

Well ? Anyone ?

smurfy74

yes the corridors are long, the rooms are ok, although the suite we had in the SL was nicer  :D  ,but the thing I love most about the hotel is the Cape Cod restaurant, this has to be one of our favourite restaurants in the resort and we even went there for my birthday last year. the choice is fantastic, my fave is the poached meringues and the pancakes and syrup.

15yearsofMagic2008

Its like a never-ending maze of corridors !

Epcot_Boy

Of all the DLRP hotels, I have to say the Newport is my favourite, although next visit I'm staying at the HNY for some reason #-o
I'm not sure what it is about the Hotel as I normally stay on the Admirals floor which is way way to expensive for what you get :shock:  :roll: It must be the theme or something and yes I also love the two restaurants there, especially The Yacht Club, when it's open that is :?
So yep......it is a big Hotel, I read somewhere that it's the biggest in Europe but not sure if that's true or not :-"   but I well, really like the place, overpriced or not :)

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Of all the DLRP hotels, I have to say the Newport is my favourite, although next visit I'm staying at the HNY for some reason #-o

I don't see anything wrong with the HNY . It has a  lovely theme to it and a lovely view of lake Disney

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"I don't see anything wrong with the HNY . It has a  lovely theme to it and a lovely view of lake Disney

Nothing wrong with the HNY at all, it does have a lovely theme, it's just that I prefer the Newport for some reason. So I'm not sure why I picked the HNY for my next visit, perhaps it had a good deal with the 40% off deal..........who knows :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

15yearsofMagic2008

my dad sometimes goes for the offers but he never believes them because he says their ( Disneyland Paris ) just trying to rip you off . Am like , it doesn't happen in disney .  :shock:

Magicalmouse125

To be honest i enjoyed this hotel. It was a never neding world of corridors and i struggled to remember where my room was. However service was good and the rooms were great.

We got a lovely room with a central view out over lake disney! I reccommend

My rating:  :)  :)  :)  :) 1/2
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

loulou123

I liked this hotel, sure its huge and it was abit annoying taking a 10minute walk to the swimming pool! and i got lost in the maze like corridors when i went to the ice machine!  :lol:

But the service was great, i asked reception for a hairdryer and it was at my room within minutes, breakfast was far more civillised than in the Cheyenne, and our room had a great view.

Id say it depends what you want from a hotel, as this hotel isnt very child friendly and it can be a long walk from place to place, but id still stay here again.

Agent Lex

I've just realised how lucky I was when I stayed there. My room was fairly close to reception, but I didn't think the hotel was quite this large!

Yellow circle: Reception, where the trek starts
Red arrows/circle: Our room and the approximate route
Blue arrows/circle: The room that must be furthest from reception, and the looooong route there!
(image from google maps)

15yearsofMagic2008

if that was MY room (the very far one) I would run like billy-o or try n grab 4 wheelchairs ! and that would be funny ! imagine being in that room i means sure you would get a nice view , but you would have sore legs and floppy legs  :P  :P  :P