Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse!

Started by Adam, November 18, 2008, 11:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

I'm sure you will all agree that this deserves its own thread, so happy birthday Mickey Mouse!

Looking good for 80!  =D>

Captain Pan

Quote"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

And today is his day!

Penblwydd Hapus Mickey

80 Years Old

Like Walt Said...

Quote"The life and ventures of Mickey Mouse have been closely bound up with my own personal and professional life... He still speaks for me and I still speak for him."

May He Live On Forever in Our Hearts and Minds!

QuoteWell, so long! I'll be seeing ya! I hope!
The Brave Little Tailor (1938)

Luigi

Congrats to 80 amazing years Mickey  =D>

The Butlin Boy

Happy Birthday Mickey! :ears:

I'm sure Disney could make a lot of money from selling your secret to looking so young :wink:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Happy Birthday Mickey! :ears:

I'm sure Disney could make a lot of money from selling your secret to looking so young :wink:

It would be on my shopping list :roll:  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

MinniesBestPal

Walt had no idea what he was getting himself into when he first drew that little guy on a train journey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY!

Owain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY !  :D  =D>

This was on bbc news, entertainment section as 'The Big Picture';

Mickey Mouse celebrates his 80th birthday with girlfriend Minnie at a Disneyland hotel in the Japanese city of Urayasu, near Tokyo. The Disney character made his first screen appearance in the 1928 cartoon Steamboat Willie.

Theres also an article on the mouse :)

//http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_7735000/7735372.stm

Javey74

Happy Birthday Mickey, 80 Year Old  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

You are truly ageless, here's to your next 80 years...Well you are immortal.... =D>  =D>

WDI1992

Congratulations, and a sincere thank you for bringing joy and laughter to our lives!
keep on bringing the magic to life!  =D>
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

dagobert

Happy Birthday!!!

Was there a special event at DLRP to celebrate Mickey's birthday. I have seen the picture above, but it was taken in Tokyo. On another Disneyforum I have read that the CMs didn't even know that it was his birthday.

I think Disney doesn't really want to do some marketing concerning Mickey's Birthday. Maybe they think he is too old?? There wasn't even any note on the official disney.com homepage. That's a shame, because all was started with a mouse!!!

The only thing I found about his birthday is a German Special Edition Comic Book, which I already bought (big fan of Disney Comics - Carl Barks, Don Rosa,...).

Owain

Quote from: "dagobert"Was there a special event at DLRP to celebrate Mickey's birthday. I have seen the picture above, but it was taken in Tokyo. On another Disneyforum I have read that the CMs didn't even know that it was his birthday.

There probably keeping all Mickey Birthday Celebrations for Mickey's Magical Party  :idea:

N-Igmagineer_88

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY!!!!!!!!

Though I'm sure he's very displeased right now with Hannah Montana,''That's so Raven!'' :? and other similar ''masterpieces'' almost completely taking his place at the Disney Channel..! :twisted:  :twisted:Seems like his maker's quote is totally forgotten as well as the rest of the good ol' fab five... :cry:
\'\'I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse\'\'-Walt Disney