Glass Figurines

Started by 15yearsofMagic2008, November 15, 2008, 11:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

15yearsofMagic2008

In the DLRP shop in the castle , they sell glass figurines.We have 4 already ,  but i want1 for myself.Do they sell full size glass slippers?Not sure if there is a topic on this.And how much will the glass slipper be if they sell them?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

jeakat24

Ooooh, good question! I was there recently and I always look at almost every glass stand, not that I buy them, but they're very pretty! I must admit I didn't see one, but then again I wasn't looking for anything specific so I may have missed it
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

15yearsofMagic2008

It is OK.Did you spot the BIG castle for 2,000 euros?!That is a whoppa big one that!I am watching I'm A Celebrity now its so funny!But anywys thanks for looking.Do they sell Figurines of the Disney Characters e.g, Cinderella , Snow White , Sleeping Beauty etc?

jeakat24

:D  yes I want to own it, there's also one in the glass shop on Main Street which is 35,000 Euros because it's encrusted with crystals!

They definately have different characters and I should think that they have the princesses.
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

15yearsofMagic2008

Do they have Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in coloured Glass?I wonder how much they cost.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"Do they have Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in coloured Glass?I wonder how much they cost.

They might do, I think I've seen some before. I don't know how much they would be though, sorry :wink:

Adam

The only way you may be able to find out about what glass figurines are offered at DLRP is by contacting Disney, as I there are too many to remember!  :D

The mail order service may be able to help you with details of what glass figurines are available: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practic ... lcontacts/ - go to mail order

15yearsofMagic2008

Thanks for the help! But i would just LOVE to get  a full size galss slipper figurine.Do they sell  Cinderella Pumpkin Carrage in glass?