Should Fantasmic be at wds?

Started by Dlrpfan, February 04, 2006, 02:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Yes, here I go!!! I'm throwing a few smilies  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:

Steamboat Willie is one of the best parts of the whole show, for me!!! It builds up the emotion before Steamboat Mickey disappears and appears as the sorcerer's apperentice on top of the mountain!!!  (that's my tears in the eye moment :wink: )

Dlrpfan

Here is a few more things bieng thrown! :evil:  :evil:  :evil: !

The steamboat looks great!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Jon

i would love fantasmic to come 2 paris but i always thought the best place 2 put it would be just past the gizas by boot hill, and have it more like the rivers of america version!
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

BigDisneyFn

What about a Tangled Scene the bit where Rapunzel and Flyn are tring to escape the gaurds after I have a Dream

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"What about a Tangled Scene the bit where Rapunzel and Flyn are tring to escape the gaurds after I have a Dream

Tangled would work very well since the floating lights could be part of the show with ease.

The problem we now have with Fantasmic ever coming to Paris, is Dreams.

Dreams uses water screens, laminar flow jets, fireworks, fire, and music to tell a story. So it'd be dreams with a different story in another park.

RoE in Epcot is round a lagoon, with a floating globe.
Wishes is a pure fireworks show with a tinkerbell distraction.
Fantasmic is a mini-Dreams in WDW.
MSEP/Dreamlights could be a WDS idea, since parades seem to be quite a thing in Paris.
WoC could make an entrance from DCA, but then again, why have two night time spectaculars in Disneyland Park.

Possibly some sort of show using Motors, Action set?

Although I'd LOVE Fantasmic! in Paris.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

DLRP Roundup!

Hate to double post but Fantasmic could have the twist of the LED barge thing Tokyo have!  That's different enough to show it and Dreams, Lake Disney is about the only water thing big enough though.
The Roundup

BigDisneyFn

So when can we see this by DLRP'S 25th Anniversary or 30th Anniversary it would be a nice new addition in the studios where that cars motor stunt is the space is big enough. or just use another piece of land and add a few attractions by the area. Or they could put it in the main park and it could perform 20 minutes after dreams each night. I think the studios would be perfect for it though they could even add a scene from Frozen in it and also add a few more villains or even hunchback of Notre dame or it could be a completely new show with a new storyline they could show the first performance in French and then the second one in English. I know the chanches of Fantasmic coming over the pond are pretty slim but who knows. I'm off to Florida in February and can't wait to see fantasmic live in person as I've watched a few vids on you tube can't wait to experience it in person. SO EXCITED :D

Japperboy

What about thinking outside the box. Their are rumours for a new park, maybe fantasmic would find his place their. I always found lake disney had the perfect size for a fantasmic-themed show.
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Japperboy on January 05, 2014, 04:24:05 PM
What about thinking outside the box. Their are rumours for a new park, maybe fantasmic would find his place their. I always found lake disney had the perfect size for a fantasmic-themed show.

2030 before we see that, and even then they'd probably have the right to delay further.

Lake Disney isn't for paying guests only being the problem, Disney will want a show like Fantasmic being exclusive for its guests.
The Roundup

ed-uk

I think Fantasmic never at DLP , only in the summer months if they did and for the level of investment needed to stage the show would they bother? I'd rather see more stage shows in Videopolis and the Frontierland theatre myself so that we can watch a show undercover in bad weather, away from the wind, rain and snow, whatever the weather. I think Disney Dreams is going to be DLP's only nighttime show (at the moment it's Disneyland Parks only show) they even dumped Fantillusion.
However i could be wrong, i didn't imagine DLP would produce a spectacular nighttime show with fountains and fireworks.
Ed & David

britincgn

But you should watch the reaction when that Steamboat arrives .
I think the show could be tightened .
A mix between the DL and the WDW show.
Take away the Pocahontas part and add something new ,perhaps Pirates.

Best soundtrack for a shoe ever .
Get rid of the water screens and you have no show