Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP - Day Four

Started by cap'njack, October 13, 2008, 02:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cap'njack

Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP

5th-10th October 2008

Day 4 - Wednesday 8th October 2008

Rudely awaken at 6.30am by the annoying alarm on my phone and all dressed and ready to leave just after 7.30 am, took slightly longer today due to traffic (we had to use the main road through two town's during thier morning rush hour) but we were still at the Hotel New York just after 8am and then into the park via the train station shop for some bottles of diet coke. Quickly down Main Street via the wonderful arcades that the wife absolutley loves walking through (I had previously shown her the hidden walkway and I think it's her new favorate way of walking through the park!) We walked through the Castle and launched into our morning ritual of Carousel, Dumbo, Teacups, Orbitron. Today we took Kacee on Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast during EMH

and he loved it all the way through, as we walked out he said 'Again?' so we went straight back on it and this time the wife actually managed to beat me! As we were exiting the ride who did we spy but Buzz himself

so we had managed to get photos with the entire main cast of my favorate Disney film!! We then took Kacee for a ride on Peter Pan however he cried the entire way around so we calmed him down with a ride on IASW.

Today was show day so it was off to Main Street to watch the Villans show which was excellent again. However just before the start of the Pinata show we spotted Minnie who waved Kacee over

It was then off to Frotierland where Kacee spotted Mouse who was in Woody's ROundup on an official photo shoot, this didn't stop Kacee who went running over to him shouting 'Mouse, Mouse' The lovely CM then said that we could meet Mouse and that he would take a photo of us all with Mouse

After this amazing encounter we went off to see the shows, Goofy and the Magic Pot first and then Minnie and the Bat Boy's

Then off for some lunch before heading into the stuido's after stopping off at City Hall to make a reservation for the Chuckwagon Buffet at the Cheyenne hotel for tomorrow night. In the Studios it was Cars and Flying Carpets again before we decided to do the Studio Tram Tour which Kacee loved other than the Catastophe Canyon, I've never head him scream like he did when the water came gushing towards us and I hope that I never have to hear him scream like that again. We then rushed back to the main park for IASW and POTC to calm him down. We had already decided to head to Annettes again for dinner however we decided to watch Candleabration again and hope that we were ok, this turned out to be a risk worth taking and worked really well. Back to the shack for 9.30pm after more window shopping (I'd managed to restrict the wife to just buying the teddies for Kacee and a Halloween Limited Edition pin for herself) and collapsed into bed.