Dribble Monkey's 1st Trip to DLRP - Day Three

Started by cap'njack, October 13, 2008, 02:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cap'njack

Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP

5th-10th October 2008

Day 3 - Tuesday 7th October 2008

Up again at 6.30am in the freezing cold shack to get ready for the EMH at the park. Kacee dressed and car ready to go at just after 7.30 and arrive just before 8am at the New York Hotel, a quick hello and picture with Pluto and off to flash the Dream passes to get us in for EMH again. QUickly drifted into our morning ritual when Kacee saw the 'Horses' and had to go back on the Carousel. Dumbo, Teacups, Pinnochio (which Kacee hated and this was the only time that we did this ride) Buzz Lightyears Lazer Blast and Orbitron all done before 9.30 and we decided to take our place ready for rope drop at Frontierland to make our way to Phantom Mannor,

Kacee loved this ride which I thought was odd, however he got a bit worried by Boot Hill Cemetary. After Phantom Mannor and a quick stop for a hotdog and it was back over to the Studios for the obligitory ride on Cars and Flying Carpets. We decided to cross back over to the main park to catch the Villians Show.

We all thought this was excellent, especially Kacee who spent the entire time watching from my shoulders again. After this show Kacee fell asleep again which gave us time to walk through Frontierland and take pictures of the Halloween decorations on the way,

two hours later Kacee woke up in time to meet some random characters at Woody's Roundup. Chipmunks, Woody, Jessie and Pluto

later and we were off to do POTC again. This is my favorate ride in the park and although Kacee didn't enjoy it on Sunday I was determined to go on again and I pleased to say that Kacee loved it this time and as we left who did we come across but Captian Jack Sparrow,

quick photo and a chat with him and we were off to locate some lunch. Fully fed it was just time to ride IASW again before settling in for the parade which we thought was good however the wife doesn't like the fact that they have changed the music.

Unfortunatly it was slightly spoilt by the idiot beside me having to have 4 ciggarettes withing 20-30 minutes. Now as an ex-smoker I obviously don't have any problem with those who chose to smoke but I do wish some were more considerate of others. After the parade we decided to head back over to the studios for the last hour and a half before heading out to Annettes for dinner. I had the Bee Bop Burger and the wife had a Rock and Roll Burger and we shared a side order of Nachos which were popadoms warmed up with cheese melted on them, they were ok but we wouldn't have them again, Kacee ate off both our plates. After dinner we did more window shopping (we like to buy everything at once if possible and had decided that Thursday and Friday would be our main purchasing days) We did buy Kacee a Tigger, Pooh and Piglet teddy to match the Eyeore one my brother bought him in 2006. This sounds like a lot but they were reduced to 7.50 euros each and then we got our 20% dream discount off of that price, making a total of 18 euros for 3 teddies!! We arrived back at the Shack at 10pm after chilling out by Lake Disney with a Milkshake each from McDonalds.

mattboywonder

Looks like you had a good time - your kid looks a little freaked at the sight of Captain Jack though!!

I know what you mean about the smokers - people don't respect the rules at DLRP.
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008