Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Andybear

umickeymecrazy

No! I love stars n cars!  Hopefully temporary and just building hype for the new incredibles.
Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.

gemma2806

From what I could gather from various sites the stars and cars are doing meet and greets rather than the parade and the incredibles are doing something similar. It doesn't say how long this will last though.

Donald Dutch

According to InsideDLParis The Incredibles will "hit the road" until 31 August.

Mrsya

Rocketeer

I don't want to sound too harsh.. but an Incredibles parade? Nice to see they're up to date in the park. Or they're just being über-early for The Incredibles 2 - which isn't due out until '19 or '20.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Andybear

Quote from: Donald Dutch on July 05, 2014, 08:37:17 PM
According to InsideDLParis The Incredibles will "hit the road" until 31 August.

Andybear

Quote from: Rocketeer on July 07, 2014, 10:06:16 PM
I don't want to sound too harsh.. but an Incredibles parade? Nice to see they're up to date in the park. Or they're just being über-early for The Incredibles 2 - which isn't due out until '19 or '20.

I agree it's nice to see they're up to date in the park but there are only two characters in the Incredibles parade.

Rocketeer

^In this new parade? Surely not.. that's a new low even for DLP standards.

Actually I can't see how they can make a full parade from The Incredibles. There's not enough characters IMO.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney