Animagique replacement & Marvel Attractions

Started by geno85, July 09, 2014, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geno85

I've been thinking about the sad news of loosing Animagique in 2015 & have been thinking of possible replacements that would fit nicely into this location. With the huge positive impact of Pixar based attractions in the Toon Studio area of WDS I think that Monsters Inc Laugh Floor would be a great addition and the location already has a Monsters Inc photo opp right outside. The other thing I would like to see would be a full length evening show of some description to help bring The Studios into night time operation.

Also if Disney decide to bring Marvel based attractions to the Studios Park I think maybe an Iron Man/Stark Expo attraction would fit nicely into the Armageddon show building & with some re-theming they could make some awesome Marvel scenes throughout the Studio Tram Tour.

Rocketeer

Nice ideas, although I'm not a fan of bringing Laugh Floor over. Actually I don't know how it'd work with multiple languages.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

geno85

That's true the language issue could cause a bunch of problems and maybe due to the size of the building available it should house something a bit more impressive and unique but the question is what??

Rocketeer

That's the €1m question.

There's nothing from other parks that could be cloned and made to fit in that space. I guess that means it'd be stuck as a theatre.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

geno85

Lets keep the fingers crossed for a DLP original then  :)