A Few Pictures From September the 7th - 13th 2008

Started by da987, September 25, 2008, 10:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

aw wow your photos are fantastic! Love the lilo and stitch photos! :D

your little girl is beautiful, glad you had a good time! Thanks for sharing!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

SophieD

Thanks for posting your pics are lovely.....i love the one of Gemma and Stitch!

please post more!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

da987

Here are a few more pictures for you all from our recent trip.

What a nightmare it was to try and get a picture with Mary Poppins. When the show finished Gemma went up to her with her autograph but book wasn't quick enough. Mary walked off and Gemma shouted after her "MARY POPPINS, PLEASE COME BACK!!!" it was really funny.

We followed her and Bert over to City Hall, and all I can say was that it was total carnage. We could see that Mary was trying to reach out to Gemma, but all of these other kids kept pushing in front of us. Eventually she got to Gemma, signed her book and told everyone to back up so we could get the photo.

I didn't notice until we got home though that Bert tried to get in the photo as well, but I cut half of him off.

The next 3 are Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, and Prince John. Prince John was really cool. When the Character Express rolled up he waved to Gemma as she was calling out his name (she loves the Robin Hood movie) and he made a bee line for her when he climbed off. She kept blowing him kisses and he loved it.

Some more pics of the castle.

Cowboy Goofy who couldn't understand why we didn't want him to sign Gemma's book. It was because we already met him as regular Goofy at the character tea party at Plaza Gardens a few days before.

And Lumiere.

littlemermaid83

What lovely photos your little girl is adorable.

I'm also jealous you got to see Lilo!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

SophieD

great pics da987!!! I love the one of your gorgeous little girl and Mary Poppins!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney