A Few Pictures From September the 7th - 13th 2008

Started by da987, September 25, 2008, 10:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

da987

Hi Everyone,

Here a few pics from our recent trip on the 7th September.

We had a wonderful time, it was my 3 year old daughters first time and she absolutely loved it!

Main Street from the bandstand

Sleeping Beauty's Castle taken at 8am

The Mark Twain & Phantom Manor

Stinky Pete & Gemma

Gemma & Cinderella's Carriage

Ariel, Prince Eric, & Gemma

Mr Smee, Peter Pan, Wendy & Gemma

In all we managed to meet 38 characters. One of the most difficult was Maleficent. We saw her just as were coming off of Casey Jr in Fantasyland. Gemma at first ran up with her autograph book, but then remembered that Maleficent was evil. She then hugged my leg and hid from Maleficent, who was just staring at us. I went up and asked her for her autograph but she walked away. We then followed her, and she eventually signed. I picked up gemma so the 3 of us would be in the same picture, but as my wife took the picture the batteries died on the camera. We are really upset about that.

If anyone is interested in seeing any of the other pics let me know.

burntsienna

Cool photographs love them!
I'd deffinately love to see some more  :mrgreen:

Sorry to hear about the batteries going though just as you were getting a photo!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for posting these pictures, they're great, I'd definitely like to see some more. I'm glad that you all had a great trip too :)

MizzRabbit

My goodness, Gemma is beautiful! Love her red hair and it goes perfectly with the Belle dress! Love the pics as well! Where is Cinderella's carriage? Have never seen it?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

never2old

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"My goodness, Gemma is beautiful! Love her red hair and it goes perfectly with the Belle dress! Love the pics as well! Where is Cinderella's carriage? Have never seen it?

It's by the Cinderella restaurant, there's a small courtyard next to it. It's a bit hidden... One of the most beautiful places in Fantasyland, for me! Other than the carriage, there's a beautiful well, and there are some chairs and tables, I guess it was intented as a terrace for the restaurant!

da987, please put up more pictures!!! these ones are great, and your daughter is gorgeous! Looks like she really loved it!! Has she already started asking to go back?

Elaine

38 characters - wow thats loads! How long were you at DLRP for da?

Elaine

dagobert

Hi!

Nice pictures. We have been to DLRP at the same time and we have seen you one day in front of the castle. I remember your daughter because of the nice red hair.

Great that you enjoyed your trip.

Javey74

Nice piccies, please post more... =D>   :D/  =D>

Pete's Dragon

Great photos. I thought I'd covered every inch of the park, but I totally missed Cinder's carriage. My daughter would have loved it.

more,more,more!!!!!

bigrossco

very nice pics

WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

da987

Hi again everyone,

Thanks for all of your kind words about my pictures and of my daughter Gemma. I can't beleive that someone from the board here saw us at Disneyland and remembers us, that is so cool.

As promised here are some more pictures from our recent visit a couple of weeks ago.

Disneyland Hotel

City Hall

Adventureland Bazar

Phantom Manor

Alice In Wonderland Curous Labryinth

da987

Snow White Entrance

Snow White Painting From The Ride

Buzz Lightyear

Woody

Jessie

da987

Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast

da987

Pinocchio Entrance

Pinocchio Painting On Ride

Lilo

And Stitch

My very own Grumpy

da987

Cinderella, Prince Charming, & Gemma

Magic Mop From Fantasia

Mickey & a worried looking Gemma

I hope you all like the pictures so far!!

I am sorry that I am not describing the trip as a proper report, but it consisted of exactly the same everyday. Get to the park about 8-8.30 am, Do the Pinocchio ride 15 times, do the Snow White ride 15 times, do Peter Pans Flight 15 times, Do Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast 15 times...and so on.

Thats the only trouble with a 3 year old.