Winnie the Pooh and friends, too: adapted show

Started by Anthony, January 04, 2006, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

I saw some fan imagineering where they put that Winnie sign on the front of the Fantasy Festival Stage and it looked just perfect. Hope it happens! It's a shame that the show wont be shown all year round, but obviously proves Winnie will be the new xmas show for 2006 (at least I hope it has some festive theming). So glad that stage is being used for something again!

I do feel the Royal Castle Stage looks bare without stuff on it. Le Livre Magique de Mickey had a nice compromise with the storybook idea that didn't cover the whole view, but matched that browny/bronze style of the rest of the stage. If the stage is used for a big photolocation this year, I'd ideally like to see some kind of probs on there to make it complete (although all that seating will look quite random!). About the rehab, I heard that under the stage was still rotting, but you say it all got re-done last year, so I haven't a clue why the boards are still up. Maybe they're preparing something else for us?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Performance times!  14th July to 27th August 2006

Every Day except Monday & Tuesday: 10.30, 11.30, 12.30, 14.45, 15.45

The Butlin Boy

Why not Monday and Tuesday :?:

Patrick

My guess is that's the days the cast gets off performing the show.  Seems to be happening a lot in Disneyland Resort Paris lately.

Anthony

Yeah, they do the same for Lilo & Stitch and Cruella.  I think it means they only need 1 (or fewer, at least) set(s) of main performers for the show.  If they ran the show every day then they'd need at least 2 casts, since everyone needs a day off.

So just a cost-saving measure for the smaller shows really.  Since they have so much entertainment on at the moment I'm not complaining.  :)

Kristof

I got some more information from a source at DLRP.  The stage will look similar to the one that was on Castle Stage.  Christopher Robinson will be on the far right of the stage telling the story and will not be directly involved in the story.
And one more thing: our good friend Vasile Sirli has written a brand new song for this show!

The Butlin Boy

Good old bluebird! :wink:

Kristof

Actually a different bird this time.  :lol:

Kris

I heard that the whole show uses new music too (well newly-recorded different stuff). Is that true to do you recon?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Dlrpfan

yea cool stuff good that Vasile has written a new song maybe its something on the hundred acor wood theme or how eva you spell it
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

Quote from: "Kris"I heard that the whole show uses new music too (well newly-recorded different stuff). Is that true to do you recon?

I heard they're going to use more songs from the newer Pooh movies, with in addition the new Vasile song.

Kristof

I got informed that the new song composed by Vasile Sirli will be released on cd.  A friend described it as a cross between Dancin' and Chante c'est Noel (MSEP version) sung by Piglet.  :?

Sam

A piglet song, lol. In French or English? So I'm guessing it will be a cd-single.

I like the old show title more, it was a bit more catchy. Nothing wrong with Grand Adventure though.

Anthony

Quote from: "Sam"I like the old show title more, it was a bit more catchy. Nothing wrong with Grand Adventure though.
Apparently that information was wrong, I just deleted my post. :(

Cross between Chante and Dancin, sung by piglet?  That sounds... original!  :lol:

The Butlin Boy