Pete's Dragon's Trip Report 14-19 Sept.

Started by Pete's Dragon, September 20, 2008, 06:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdSun

I finally managed to spend some time online and saved your trip report for last since I knew it would be the best one...and it didn't disappoint :D . Great report, great pictures and it definetely seems like you all had a blast. Can totally understand that you would want to go back asap, hopefully you can work something out...

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Riebi"Hey Pete!

Thank you for this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Trip report! Was great fun to read and watch all this! =D>
I think you and your family should get the 200.000.000 visitor key! Looks like so much fun over there at DLRP! :D/

Quote from: "ColdSun"I finally managed to spend some time online and saved your trip report for last since I knew it would be the best one...and it didn't disappoint :D . Great report, great pictures and it definetely seems like you all had a blast. Can totally understand that you would want to go back asap, hopefully you can work something out...

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
thanks, glad you enjoyed reading it
 :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

littlemermaid83

Thankyou for sharing, your report was lovely!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

dagobert

Great trip report!! It looks that you and your family had a great time at DLRP. We have been a week earlier.