"Euro Disney Water Park" by theme park designer ITEC?

Started by ICHAPMAN, September 18, 2008, 07:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICHAPMAN

Hi,

I know I've seen previous discussions regarding a Water Park - but as far as I can remember most of these have been within other discussions.

Discovered in a comment by someone called 'Kim' who had left on a comment on the http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com blog is a message about a Water Park.

'Kim' says that a company called ITEC who apprently are Theme Park Designers have listed as a project "EuroDisney Waterpark", also listing clients including TWDC.

The date on the bottom of the website is however 2006 - so I'm unclear as to how up-to-date this information is.

You can see this for yourself by visiting http://www.itec.com

From the left hand menu select "Projects", "Theme Parks" on the list is "EuroDisney Waterpark".

Also listed under "Projects" is:

>  "Themed Retail Venues" is a "World of Disney Store" - although it doesn't mention for where.

> "Themed Restraurants" is "Themed Food Carts (Disneyland, Paris)"

So - it would seem that -maybe- someone is drawing up ideas/plans for a Water based park at DLRP.

What do you think?.

Iain

Kristof

It's possible they've worked on the design for Lava Lagoon.  :)

Clarebelle

is there actually any plans that you can look at on the website?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

ICHAPMAN

Quote from: "Clarebelle"is there actually any plans that you can look at on the website?

No - it's just the mention of a project.

Clarebelle

:( still, kinda exciting! ... I think
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Alpop

I've got a feeling that these are the people that used to work for Universal Studios. Vaguely i recall an article possible on Jim Hill's website about them creating a new kind of theme park, Pushing the boundaries etc.
When I looked further into that website it lists nearly all of the attractions at universal. So it could be the same group.

Obviously we'd all like to see a water park, but would we use it?

Recently I stopped 5 days 4 nights and never saw the pool.