DLRP Trip Report - 07. - 13.09.2008

Started by dagobert, September 16, 2008, 04:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Fab Trip Report dagobert... =D>  =D>  =D>

Actually I'd just spotted this one on the new posts, and again like what happened to a few other trip reports I accidently missed, so reading them late, you're never kept waiting, you can read and read and read, the whole report in full in one go... :wink:  :D

I must admit, I've never read a report with as many different references to the restaurants, as well as the different dishes. Such a brilliant cuisine tour... :D/  :D/

I'm glad you both really enjoyed yourselves as ever.  :D

Once again thanks for sharing.. :wink:  :D

bigrossco

THANK YOU!

this was ONE of the BEST trip reports I have seen and you have got soooo many pics you need to tell us how you managed to remember what you done each day!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

ColdSun

really enjoyed the last parts as well plus the pictures of course. Seems like you had a wonderful time and you made me wanna go back to DLRP so bad now. And I hope you can go back soon as well so that you can write another brilliant trip report :P ...

Nala_84

Again a great report and beautiful pics, it's so much fun to look at them!! Thank you very much :)

Aw, the pic of Claudia & Minnie is really cute! And I like it that you also always take pics from the food at DLRP, we do this also everytime :mrgreen:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Elaine

Brilliant trip report - I love your pics, especially the ones in Minnies house! I have a niece coming with me to DLRP in October, she is going to adore Minnies house  :D/ .

bekiboo26

What a fantastic trip report! I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you  =D>
Jan 2007 - Santa Fe - 5 days, 4 nights

Jan 2008 - Cheyenne - 8 days, 7 nights

Jan 2009 - Cheyenne - 11 days, 10 nights

September 2009 - Santa Fe - 3 days, 2 nights

Next trip - Cheyenne - 6th December - 5 days, 4 nights