Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

your pics are sooooo good i just cant wait

anyone else want to come with me :D
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

dagobert

@ jeakat24: So don't tell everybody about the breakfast time :wink:

Thanks everybody for your answers and compliments.

jeakat24

Quote from: "dagobert"@ jeakat24: So don't tell everybody about the breakfast time :wink:

Thanks everybody for your answers and compliments.

Lol I don't think sharing it with too many people will do that much harm  [-o<  Of course I'm hoping that no one I tell is planning to go at the same time as me :wink:
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

bigrossco

good idea for breakfast time think ill be doing that when i go :D
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip

dagobert

Our third day in the parks:

On our third day we were really tired and our feet were sore. We had an early breakfast and then made full use of the EMH. After the other lands opened we headed over to BTM and to our joy we discovered that Fuente del Oro was open! That was the first time I've seen this place open! We walked through Frontierland and suddenly saw Minnie Mouse at Woody's Round-Up. And the queue was really short, so of course I had to get a picture with the two girls! We also took a picture with Woody.
We had an early lunch at the Fuente del Oro, and it was very yummy. Everything was fresh and was a nice variety to the usual burgers and pizzas in the park.
After lunch we rode the PotC and then just strolled around the park as we were so tired. We had some delicious Ben & Jerry's ice cream (my favorite flavor is Cookie Dough, my girlfriend loves Phish Food).
After a quick look at the Mary Poppin's show and the picture with one of the cute penguins we walked to the Studios to our favorite attraction: The Tower, of course!
We also rode Rock'n'Roller Coaster. It's so sad that there are no people at this attraction, we basically always walked through. Also the pre-show seems shorter. But the ride is smoother than Space Mountain. We also watched Animagique, the cutest show ever.
It was our first time to do the Art of Disney Animation, during the last trips we were just not interested in that. I have no idea why, it's such a cute little exhibition and we loved the Animation Academy! We've drawn pretty nice Winnies and Mickeys. How fun!
We headed back to Disneyland Park to watch the Parade (as you can see, we made full use of the Park Hopper Ticket). The floats that were in the Parade were really nice and we liked their smell, but we didn't like the music so much.
We had an early dinner at Cowboy Cookout Barbecue, and tried the really good Omelette Burger. Then we walked back to the hotel, had a nap and a shower and then we went back to the Disney Village for a nice evening.

Pictures:

Photos have been removed!

dagobert

dagobert

For all who want to know, here is a picture of the Annette's Diner Veggie Burger.

bigrossco

That burger looks yuummmy I WANT ONE NOW, wait I can wait 17 days :D
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

Nala_84

Dagobert, you made my day with the Veggie Burger pic - I'm getting hungry!!! :mrgreen: It looks absolutely yummy, and not much different than the one we ate at the Rainforest Café last year (also with avocado stripes?!) for 15,90 Euros!! Do you remember much the burger costs? ;) But price doesn't matter, looks just too good hehe!

Thanks again for the other pics and report, it's absolutely fun to read your reports and look at the pics! It all just sounds so similar to our trips, as we're also Veggies f.e. or also had "Cookie Dough" and "Phish Food" last year at the Gibson Girl's ;)!

I especially love the pic with you and Minnie, really cute and such a cosy atmosphere :)! I think we won't get to see her as I asume there'll be Santa instead in December... The pic of your girlfriend with penguin is also really sweet ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

dagobert

I think the price for the burger was 13,95€. And yes, there was an avocado in the burger, but I didn't like it, so my girlfriend had to eat it. :D
I have to admit that I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to try the vegetarian meals.

I can really recommend everybody this burger. It was one of the best I have ever eaten.

never2old

Great pics once more!

Particularly like the ones with the parade, and how you got the whole floats in your pics! But you didn't like the Just like we dreamed it song??

And great picture with Minnie!!

dagobert

Behind the sitting area at the castle stage, there is a little balcony (you can meet Winnie the Pooh there) and there were no people. This is a very good spot to watch the parade, because you don't have any people in front of you.

No we didn't like the song so much, but the floats look really great.

Frederico

Wow great pictures, you were really lucky with the weather. I havent been on SM for a while as I have had a few hip problems over the years, the last time I went on it i couldnt move for an hour OUCH!!!
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

ColdSun

great pictures and lovely reviews once again =D> ...
And if it's not too late I would like to see food-pics from Blue Lagoon :oops: . I love the restaurant but was a bit disappointed with the food last time. Still planning to give it another chance though.
Icecream sounds yummy (and so do the Perrier "cocktails"...never even seen them before) but w´hat is Phish Food icecream :shock: ???

Mr_B

Wow twice in a row on Crush's coaster - thats amazing !  :D

You seemed to have great weather and the parks didn't seem too busy.

Fantastic trip report  =D>

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....