Back from 3 days of Disney

Started by Galathon, September 13, 2008, 07:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galathon

Hy everyone

Me and my girlfriend are back from 3 days of Disney.

Day 1
Got up at 3.30 in the morning so I could shower. At 4.30 we begun our trip to DLRP. At 9.30 we where there. First we went to Disneyland for a little figaro statue my grilfriend saw the last time we where there and she wanted it for her birthday. Unfortunally it was sold out. Then we went to Pirates of the Carrabian (one of my favourite attractions). After that we went to Disney Studios for a bite to eat and RnR. With my girlfriend it is always shop in shop out, so we did that. She saw a lot of things she wanted to bring back with her. At 5.00 we went to the hotel because we where very tired.

Day 2
We went early, and straight on to Disney studios for ToT. After that a couple of times RnR and after that my girlfriend wanted to see cinemagicue. Then we went to Disneyland to get some lunch. On the way we went to Disney Village to reserve a table at the Steakhouse. Once in Disney we went to Buzz Lightyears Laserblast and then to Startours and from there to Space Mountain. Because we where still a bit hungry after lunch we decided to go to Buzz Lightyears Pizza Planet because I saw a burger I wanted to try, the Pizzaburger. That thing is awfull. After that we went to Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor. At 4.00 we saw the Parade because I didn't had photo's of it yet. We had a great spot so no one bothered me with kids standing in front of me. After that we went to the steakhouse to eat and then went back to the hotel.

Day 3
This day we spend doing attractions we wanted to do that we like. So a couple of times ToT and RnR. My girlfriend likes the Studio Tram Tour. We made reservations at King Ludwigs Castle in Disney Village. It was a great day and we did what we wanted to do. After diner we went shopping and then we went back to the hotel.

This is what we brought home with us.

Me:
4 new limited edition pins, 2 from the Walt Disney Collection and 2 from Le fete Contiune
Mickey and Minnie in Star Wars outfit
And a new winterjacket

My Girlfriend.
A Pinocchio Snowglobe
A necklace of Toulouse from the Aristocats
A Mickey Toaster
A large pluche Simba
A Marie keychain
A Marie christmasball
And a summerjacket

Yes she spent a lot of money but she bought it all from the money she got on her birthday.

It was a great time and can't wait to get back on november 22nd.

Maybe I go earlier because today (saterday) there is a limited edition pin coming out that I need for my collection.

The Butlin Boy

Great report, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it :)

Frederico

Sounds like a busy 3 days to me  :D
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

Galathon

Thanks

Later this week I will put photo's online.

Koen

Javey74

Thanks for the Trip Report, straight to the point of what you both did.   :wink:  :D

Thanks for sharing...now it's where to put some of the items what you bought :wink:  :mrgreen: