[WDW] Expedition Everest Character Greetings

Started by TowMater, September 08, 2008, 10:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

I rode on Expedition Everest 5 times in a row last week while I was doing Extra Magic Hours and I kept thinking the Yeti should do Character Greetings.

The Yeti should be either White/Blue/Grey or Brown/White and the size of Sulley.

I even heard about Mickey and Goofy making apperances by Everest but everytime I go there I never see them - They're only at Camp Minnie Mickey but on one of the Holiday videos what planes show, There is Goofy in front of Everest in wintery clothes and panicing so have Goofy and Mickey in wintery clothes (Like Eskimo coats) and Mickey & Goofy CG should be at the spot where PhotoPassers take pictures near Everest and the Yeti should be on that balcony in front of the Main Drop.

The Yeti won't sign autographs & Mickey and Goofy could have their regular autographes but have a mountain at the side of them.

What do you think?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

The Butlin Boy

Great idea Mater, and what a great backdrop the picture would have with Expedition Everest behind it. :)  =D>

TowMater

Thanks, I'm trying to make desgins for what the Yeti should look but I don't know what colour it should be.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century