Pete's Dragon Prepares to Take Flight

Started by Pete's Dragon, September 07, 2008, 12:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdSun

Have a great trip!!! Looking forward to your report already...

jeakat24

Have a great trip, I'm sure you will. Don't forget your manbag, my partner did last time and it had our passports, travel docs etc so we had to rush back (it was the first and last I trusted him with those!)

Looking forward to the trip report and I'm glad to see Mickey is the last one standing!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

SophieD

Have a great trip to DLRP Pete's Dargon!!
I'm looking forward to your trip report!!!

(Liverpool won by a fluke!)
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Gerry-amp

By a fluke? Ha! We were clearly the better team over the ninety minutes.

I'm sure the boys in Red are sending you to Disneyland in a more than bouyant mood Pete! Enjoy yourself :)
You\'ll Never Walk Alone

Javey74

Have a great time at DLRP, Pete.   :D/  :D/

Saying that, you seem to be struggling to get of the ground in your flight, this is over 3 pages now, I'd suggest you try some Pixie Dust... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anyway, look forward to your Trip Report on your return with the all important photies.. :wink:  :D

never2old

Have a wonderful time!!!

And make sure you take lots of pics, and share it all with us when you're back!!

burntsienna

Looking forward to a trip report Pete's Dragon!!
And photographs :D
Hope you have a fandabby dosey time!!!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Oh there will indeed be a lot of photos to share when I return.

Going to set the kids down in the morning and explain to them that we're leaving for DLRP in 10 mins. and record their reactions !!!!!

Well, I guess I'll speak to yous all in a weeks time. Dont have too much fun without me.
The only thing left to do is change my signiture pic for the very last time. Bye !!!!!

:D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

MinniesBestPal

You mean they don't know?!

BTW, nic new sig!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"You mean they don't know?!

BTW, nic new sig!

They know we're going at some point. My son told his Granny today that it was in 5 weeks time !!!!!!!!!!! Boy is he gonna be surprised. Although I thought he would have guessed. He's been dressed in rags for the last week cause all his nice clothes have been packed.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"You mean they don't know?!

BTW, nic new sig!

They know we're going at some point. My son told his Granny today that it was in 5 weeks time !!!!!!!!!!! Boy is he gonna be surprised. Although I thought he would have guessed. He's been dressed in rags for the last week cause all his nice clothes have been packed.

Awwwwww thats soooo coool! lol
 :mrgreen:

Javey74

PD, you may not get to DLRP, you'll be in ICU instead, after the've all had cardiac arrests with shock... :shock:  :mrgreen:

I know what Jen was like when she thought she was going to London, she was only told that she wasn't going to London and it was DLRP instead, getting on the plane.... :shock:  :D/  

Put it this way, I don't know what the cabin crew or the passengers thought.. :lol:  :lol:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"PD, you may not get to DLRP, you'll be in ICU instead, after the've all had cardiac arrests with shock... :shock:  :mrgreen:

I know what Jen was like when she thought she was going to London, she was only told that she wasn't and it was DLRP instead getting on the plane.... :shock:  :D/  

Put it this way, I don't know what the cabin crew or the passengers thought.. :lol:  :lol:

AWWW!
How cool are you two as dads! haha
 :lol:

MinniesBestPal

My dad wouldn't be able to keep it from me! I'd guess something was up, and then start thinking about it... and wondering "What if it IS dlrp?" and then get up early just to wait for the post to come!  :P

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"My dad wouldn't be able to keep it from me! I'd guess something was up, and then start thinking about it... and wondering "What if it IS dlrp?" and then get up early just to wait for the post to come!  :P

Aww but what if he was really trying to keep it a secret from you!
lol