Pin Trading: General pin chat

Started by MizzRabbit, September 06, 2008, 05:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleverish2001

they are brilliant hoping to get some when we go

Javey74

You have a great collection of pins there MizzRabbit, quite a few limited ones there by the look of it.  I'm the same as burntsienna here, most of them I've never seen.. :o

I like the toddler ones of the Princesses, aswell as the Donald one (suprise suprise).. :lol:  

Thanks for sharing, would I be right in saying alot of them you got last time you were at DLRP, or have you been buying a lot off Ebay instead... :?:  :D

MizzRabbit

Pete, yes, it's the Elliot float from the electrical parade and it's gorgeous. You can get it on eBay. Maybe that could be "your one".

Jav, I've only bough about 10 on eBay. The rest is from our last DLRP trip. I managed to get quite a lot of LE pins considering I was new and didn't have any to trade with. That also had a lot to do with that wonderful CM I wrote about. He really helped me get a hold on some wonderful LEs on the pin board. But yes, most of them I got frem trading. I feel I got really lucky finding unusual ones. My boyfriend said I had a special gift for spotting them. LOL.  :lol:

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

These are all the pins I could find! lol
I have stored my other ones away safe somewhere....maybe too safe!!!  :o
So the one's I've found just appear to be really quite random! lol  :D

Ooo and my scanner chopped the ends off  :shock:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

Wow! I like them! Especially the one where Peter Pan carries Wendy. And also the princess locket. Hope you find the rest at some point! :D

Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Wow! I like them! Especially the one where Peter Pan carries Wendy. And also the princess locket. Hope you find the rest at some point! :D
Yeah I hope I find them too! haha  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Javey74

MizzRabbit: That CM must have been really helpful... :lol:  :D

burntsienna: Nice collection, I hope you find your safe-safe ones aswell. Oh and naughty scanner... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"MizzRabbit: That CM must have been really helpful... :lol:  :D

burntsienna: Nice collection, I hope you find your safe-safe ones aswell. Oh and naughty scanner... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Haha yeah...I hope I can find them too hmm I wonder where my brain thought would be a good place to put them.

Oooo I started the castle drawing again...I didn't like the other one! lol... :roll:  :shock:

MizzRabbit

Can't wait to see more of your artwork. Maybe you could design pins for Disney? Who does design pins anyway???

Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Can't wait to see more of your artwork. Maybe you could design pins for Disney? Who does design pins anyway???

Ooooo wow!
That would be great and soooooo much fun!
At the moment with my drawings I'm working on some stuff for Captain Pan =] along with Javey's Castle and my back up of tutorials  :roll:  :lol: sooo much to do lol!  :mrgreen:

And that is a good point, I wonder who does design them...

Barnsey313

Heres my collection so far (2 trips worth):

If you want to trade any PM me.

Also just wondering if anyone has this pin...

I need it to complete my collection of the denim pockets...... If anyone does pm me.

Thanks,  James.  :donald:

NB: If I get any more I'll make a post linking back to an updated picture in this post.

burntsienna

wow!
Great pins Barnsey313
I looooove the Mickey ones!

Javey74

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Also just wondering if anyone has this pin...

I need it to complete my collection of the denim pockets...... If anyone does pm me.

Thanks,  James.  :donald:

NB: If I get any more I'll make a post linking back to an updated picture in this post.
No, but I'd like one.... :wink:  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

OOOH! I HAVE A DENIM ONE WITH TINKERBELL ON IT!!!

Barnsey313

Hey, Just got these two through the post off eBay after wanting them for quite some time.

What do you think of them?

James. :donald:

NB: Now to get the Donald one.....