The Wonderful World of Disney Christmas Tree

Started by Owain, September 06, 2008, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Why thank you burntsienna, that is a true saying... :wink:  :D

As for MBP hint suggestion, all I can say is that the character is not on the decoration.......So I suppose that's a saver clue...And you are both now privileged info holders, since this is not even on the 'Character Guess' game thread :wink:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

:D

Well I must say, I do feel rather special!  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Masamune

:D Eee, it's beautiful! There's just two things that bother me...

1. :( They could've fit Cheshire on there somewhere!
2. :shock: Pocahontas and John SMITH? :lol: Didn't she dump that guy for John Rolph?

Clarebelle

haha WOW someone NOT from King's Lynn who knows she DIDNT marry John Smith... I'm impressed and shocked  =D>
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:P Pocahontas 2 is one of the better Disney sequels I think. John Rolph (or maybe Rolf, I'm not sure on the spelling) is an adorable character. I much prefer him to John Smith.

*Stares at the tree some more* :D Dumbo and Bambi look so cute!

Clarebelle

its Rolfe I think anyways! well done for knowing it, I have never seen Pocahontas 2....

and its beautiful isnt it *dreams*

and it combines my 2 favourite things ... Disney and Christmas (can you tell I'm trying to convince myself to buy it?)

Masamune

:P The only reason I think I can live without it is because I make my own Disney tree every year. Our Christmas tree is only decorated with Disney tree decorations. :D Even the fairy lights are Disney, because they have Tinkerbell on them in places. :) Lol, even my Christmas stocking is Disney, and the skirt that goes around the tree base.

That tree would make an amazing table centerpiece though. :( Our Christmas Winnie the Pooh snowglobe can't live up to that.

Clarebelle

awwww your decorations sound great!

I bought a 2006 dlrp tree decoration last time we went at christmas and it broke as soon as i got it home :-(

I cant wait until christmas now! we should all post photos of our christmas trees and disney related items! my mum has a christmas snow white and the seven dwafs set which I will HAVE to post a photo of ....

burntsienna

we always make sure to buy atleast 1 disney tree decoration when we go on holiday =]

Clarebelle

so do we now, although I'm a bit weary now

... ooooo and I nearly forgot my tinkerbelle tree topper, 10x prettier than a normal star!
Now I really cant wait until December!

Javey74

Well I'll leave you's to decide who Pocahontas is actually dancing with, all I know for sure it's a fella... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

what colour hair does he have?

Javey74

Just checked again, and again, done a bit research a bit more checking... :shock:  So I can now confirm that it is actually as you mentioned.... John Rolfe... :wink:

Well done for that correction everyone..  =D>  =D>

I'll update my post... :wink:  :D

burntsienna

:)
Thanks for the confirmation Javey  :mrgreen:

Is it just me or did John Smith turn out to be really quite different in the second film too...I'm glad she stayed with John Rolfe =]

Javey74

Well to be honest burntsienna, I haven't seen Pocahontas 1 or 2, even though we do own them on DVD.  I'd just assumed it to be John Smith for some reason, as he seems to be mentioned alot with Pocahontas, I'd never heard of John Rolfe.  That's what comes of not having seen the films, I made the fatal error of assuming.. :shock:  :?