Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

wow Javey you must be so happy!!!

I'm still tempted by it
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Yeah, you could say that Clarebelle... :D/  :D/

I'm amazed at how many characters are on it, with some of the characters you would have to look really close to see them.  Really clever how they have done some of them. :o

Also they are all numbered individually as I just discovered.. :wink:  :D

Full inspection, later today... :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

ooooooo cant wait to see photos!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:D Hurry up and fill us in Javey!

burntsienna

Ooo!
I'm excited to see many a shot of this tree!
One of every character!  :lol:  :mrgreen:  8)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

PHOTOS! WE NEED PHOTOS!  :P

Javey74

Right here we go>>

The Wonderful World of Disney Christmas [Sculpture No. A1613]

From the floor to the top of Mickey's Sleigh it measures 17", and it's 9" at it's widest point. There is a total of 65, different Disney Characters, with a few extra random background animals, I've only classed the 13 Dalmations as 1 character in this equation. Also there are two moving trains, the lowest moving clockwise, with the next tier up moving anti-clockwise. Each train is driven by Mickey who features quite a bit on the whole decoration, there's even some hidden mickeys within the presents on the train wagons. The movement on the trains gives an illusion of them moving upwards towards the top tier, caused by the spacing and visual concept of each of them appearing and disappearing at intervals.  The lights are illuminated within the buildings on the decoration, giving a yellow glow.  :wink:

The Prince and Princesses move in a clockwise direction, with Mickey and his sleigh at the very top moving in an anti-clockwise direction.  :wink:

Power is supplied by a 4.5V Power Adapter or 3 AAA batteries. You have an option switch of either movement only with illumination, or movement and sound with illumination.  It has an auto cutout feature with activates after 1 hour of continuous use.  It can be reactivated by moving the power switch back to off then on again.. :wink: For the sound side it has 8 Christmas Carols that play at least a verse and chorus on a looping system, the following are played>>

1. Jinglebells
2. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
3. Silent Night
4. Tis The Season To Be Jolly
5. Joy To The World
6. The First Noel
7. Hark The Herald Angel Sing
8. O' Christmas Tree

Their is a volume control wheel for your own listening preference aswell.. :wink:  :D

Another point, you would need to stand this table decoration in the centre of a room to see all of the characters, since they are positioned all around the tree, not just the front and the sides.  :o

I will hopefully get a shot of each character eventually, but it would be rather time consuming at present, so this will have to be done at a later time.. :)

On the first base tier the characters are: Happy/Dopey/Doc/Sleepy/Sneezy/Bashful/Grumpy/Mickey/Winne/Piglet/Tigger/Roo/Eeyore/Simba/
Mrs Potts/Chip/Cogsworth/Dalmatians/Lady/Tramp/Baloo/Mowgli.  :wink:

On the second tier the characters are:
Dumbo/Thumper/Bambi/Goofy/Peter Pan/Pinocchio/Pumbaa/Timon/Zazu/Genie/Aladdin/Jasmine/Rajah/Sultan/Minnie.  :wink:

On the third tier the characters are:
Snow White with Prince Charming/Belle with the Beast/Pocahontas with John Rolfe/Ariel with Prince Eric/
Cinderella with Prince Charming/ Aurora with Prince Philip.  :wink:

On the fourth tier the character are:
Donald/Daisy/Chip/Dale/Scrooge McDuck/Huey/Dewey/Louie/Tinkerbelle.  :wink: Then circling at the top, Mickey on his sleigh with six of the eight possible other reindeers, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donna, Blitzen.  But with Pluto leading the way..Eeeee, good old Pluto.. :lol:

Sadly masamune, no Cheshire Cat... :shock:   :(  Never mind... 8)

Any other questions, just ask.... :wink:  :D

MinniesBestPal

Why isn't minnie on the top?  :P

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Why isn't minnie on the top?  :P
Did you not know that Minnie is frightened of heights, she's been on medication since she was little, for that very reason... :lol:  :P

burntsienna

WOW!!!!!!!
That tree is ammmmmaaaaazing!
I'm so very superly jealous right now!
I cant wait till christmas!  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"WOW!!!!!!!
That tree is ammmmmaaaaazing!
I'm so very superly jealous right now!
I cant wait till christmas!  :mrgreen:
Awwwhhh, don't worry about it burntsienna, you're getting one, in fact I've got all the members one for Christmas, just waiting for Santa to collect them, ready for dispatch... :D/  :D/  :D/

Well I think I bought them, not sure if I paid though. Mmmmm... :^o  :^o  :wink:

burntsienna

Haha awww!
I'd really like to think that, that wasn't a Pinocchio moment! lol
I'm going to be sat waiting for my present...I'm not going to move from this spot until the present gets here lol  :mrgreen:  8)

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Haha awww!
I'm going to be sat waiting for my present...I'm not going to move from this spot until the present gets here lol  :mrgreen:  8)
Mmmm. Well if I was a millionaire I would definitely buy you all one, as a thank you Christmas present.. :oops:  :oops:

Might come in handy to inspire you all on the Character Guess aswell... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Javey74"
Mmmm. Well if I was a millionaire I would definitely buy you all one, as a thank you Christmas present.. :oops:  :oops:

Might come in handy to inspire you all on the Character Guess aswell... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Is that a sneaky hint, I hear?

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"
Quote from: "Javey74"

Is that a sneaky hint, I hear?
I was just thinking the exact same thing!
Its the thought that counts anyways Mr Javey Sir =]