The Wonderful World of Disney Christmas Tree

Started by Owain, September 06, 2008, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

QuoteThe Worlderful World of Disney Christmas Tree

From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney's beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing 16 inches high and decorated with over 50 handpainted Disney character figures, this animated tabletop Christmas decoration celebrates The Wonderful World of Disney and is available from Hawthorne Village.

With 4 levels of rotating movement on this breathtaking Disney Christmas decor, the Disney Express seems to "climb" ever higher up the tree, brilliantly lit by 20 LED lights. At the very top, Mickey's at the reins of a Pluto-and-reindeer drawn sleigh that rotates around Cinderella's magic castle. A medley of Christmas carols makes the festivities complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fine collectible, not intended for children.
The magic of Disney delivers all the joys of the holidays with spectacular Disney Christmas decor from Hawthorne Village
Breathtaking tabletop Disney Christmas tree decor captures 10 unique holiday scenes, starring over 50 sculpted, handpainted Disney character figurines from your favourite movies and more
Characters include: Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Bambi, Pinocchio and many more
Four lively levels of rotating movement bring the intricately detailed figurines to life in this animated tabletop Christmas decoration
Illuminated with 20 brilliant LED lights, enhancing each snowy tier with stunning shadows and effects
Disney Christmas decor is alive with the sounds of the season and plays a medley of classic carols
Features a Mickey Mouse at the reins of a Pluto-drawn sled of reindeer, dashing 'round and 'round the top of the tree in a spectacular crowning touch
Powered by an AC adapter (included), or 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
Elegant, richly finished base bears a golden plaque inscribed with the words, "The Wonderful World of Disney Christmas"
Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from Bradford Editions
Measures approximately 16 inches (40.6cm) tall

Price ? = £ 149.95   :shock:

//http://www.bradford.co.uk/product_info.php/info/p1333_The-Wonderful-World-of-Disney-Christmas-Tree.html/XTCsid/97973326427c08cfc3a3601220695223

MinniesBestPal

:shock:

Now thats what I call a Christmas Tree!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal":shock:

I WANT ONE! I really really really Want one!

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal":shock:

I WANT ONE! I really really really Want one!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

tubbsy

My hubby just tutted and rolled his eyes at me when I showed him. Can someone explain why? Its brilliant!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "tubbsy"My hubby just tutted and rolled his eyes at me when I showed him. Can someone explain why? Its brilliant!

He's probably thinking "Ugh! MORE disney? What else will they make?!"

My brother did exactly the same when I told him!

Javey74

I think I'm getting one as a suprise  :-$  

I noticed it in a magazine about 2 month ago £149.99 plus £10.00 Postage and Packing, but beware, they are very limited... :D/

Masamune

:shock: OMG that's gorgeous! :( I want one so badly! *Attempts to zoom in on picture* :lol: I want to know if Cheshire is on there.

Clarebelle

I want one sooooooo bad, we saw it the other day, mum pointe but it out to me, but said no when I asked if I could have it... so I asked Dad "No" so I asked Chris ... so now the only way I can get it is if get this job!

@ Javey: sorry to tell you this but these things are never as limited as they say, my mum has been deeling with these companys for years and in about 10 years they will still be selling it!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I want one sooooooo bad, we saw it the other day, mum pointe but it out to me, but said no when I asked if I could have it... so I asked Dad "No" so I asked Chris ... so now the only way I can get it is if get this job!

@ Javey: sorry to tell you this but these things are never as limited as they say, my mum has been deeling with these companys for years and in about 10 years they will still be selling it!!
Well Clarebelle, that's what is written on the advert in the order section, you see it's a marketing thing I suppose, and by saying what I'm saying on this Forum, I'm supporting them... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Come on now everyone open your purses and wallets, pockets an' all.  Buy one of these beautiful Disney tree table top decorations, roll up, roll up... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

is it a limited edition to a set number??

my mouse is hovering over the order now button ...
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

I think it's just so many have been manufactured, whether they are numbered is another matter, I will find that one out with the certificate of authentification.  Whether more are made at a later stage will be the question.. :wink:  :D

never2old

OH MY GOD I WANT ONE!!!

That looks just GORGEOUS!! It's perfect!!

Time to start negotiations with my husband... I know what I want for christmas!

littlemermaid83

I want it!!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Just to let you know, I'm now a proud owner of one, it arrived on Thursday.  I'll take some pics tomorrow and add them to this thread.  :D  

I'll also try counting all the characters on it aswell, and check to see if there's a Cheshire Cat anywhere... :wink:  :D