Disneyland Ireland - Imagined ( Taking Job Applications )

Started by Pete's Dragon, August 27, 2008, 09:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Just remembered about another film, The Fighting Prince of Donegal . Although dunno how this could be made into an attraction ? Suppose that's Breeno's job anyway  :wink:

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Just remembered about another film, The Fighting Prince of Donegal . Although dunno how this could be made into an attraction ? Suppose that's Breeno's job anyway  :wink:

What about a drak ride that takes you around Donegal and through the story (never seen it so i have no idea what the story is), it can been the Snow White ride of ODLI :wink:  :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "-breeno-"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Just remembered about another film, The Fighting Prince of Donegal . Although dunno how this could be made into an attraction ? Suppose that's Breeno's job anyway  :wink:

What about a drak ride that takes you around Donegal and through the story (never seen it so i have no idea what the story is), it can been the Snow White ride of ODLI :wink:  :lol:

Well Mr. Chief Imagineer, you'd better go do some research  :wink:

Captain Pan

If Breeno's an Imagineer what am I...

I'll Cry if I'm Left Out...  :roll:

Pete's Dragon

what job would you like? there are plenty of positions up for grabs.

Marketing, Sercurity, Dish-washer...............  :wink:

-breeno-

What about concept artist?  I may be chief imagineer but i wouldn't call myself a great artist :P (although been would disagree with that, you can all judge for yourself soon when i post some of my art coursework when i'm back to school).
- Walt Disney

Captain Pan

Don't Know...

I'll think about it and come back with a contract for you...

Wage is quite simple... Ashley Tisdale!

WAIT: I may want to rethink that wage... I'll come back to you on that too!  :P

Pete's Dragon

Need some good Irish style names for the 7 dwarfs.

Here's some to get the ball rolling.....

Lazy, Tipsy, Billy ( extremely popular Norn Iron Name ), Paddy

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Need some good Irish style names for the 7 dwarfs.

Here's some to get the ball rolling.....

Lazy, Tipsy, Billy ( extremely popular Norn Iron Name ), Paddy

... Fighty, Big Mouthy and... hmmm..... maybe dopey but what do we call him?  :-k

EDIT: Or maybe Riverdancey :lol:
- Walt Disney

david

im skeptical that disneyland ireland would ever open- nothing would ever get done after they built the first on-site bar

im totally goofy

:D  :D  i suppose you could have father ted and father jack as entertainment and mrs doyle as a beverage vender :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

andrewg112

Hmm Any Jobs for me I wouldnt mind running the park from a large office ("The Disnyland Ireland park is now closing please make your way to the exit") and imagine running the parades just pressing the play button and making the magic start is enough magic for me!!!
-Andrewg112-
We can achieve our dreams, if we have enough courage to persue them!

CentralPlazaPerson

count me in Pete's Dragon.
Us Irish/Norn Irish Disneyland fans need to stick together. It would be good to drive a short distance for Magic :L
Pete's Dragon
-breeno-
Aveen
and
CentralPlazaPerson as the main men/women :L
Give me a high up the rank DL Ireland job :P

Walts heir

As a person living in England I  am also jealous of all the people living in Paris So if they oppened a park in Ireland it would b closer but I don't like the dome idea so much I also don't think too many Americans will come to Ireland just to go to Disneyland

CGM12345

what about Disneyland Wales? :D/