EuroDisney 1994 Summer/ Winter Photos...

Started by lil-shawn, August 25, 2008, 05:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

Hey Folks,

after i saw the great pic´s from MizzRabbit i was looking for my old Disney Pic´s,
to bad i just hafe pics from 1994, 2003 and 2007 every other years i lost  :( .

Now let´s begin with the Photo Report In Summer 1994...

Me, my Brother, my Mom and a sleeping guy on the seat right of us  :P ...

The Ninja Turtles in Festival Disney...

The Aladdin Parade. i remember it and i think it was good, to bad no video exist of it...

Me and my little Brother meeting Characters...

Fantasyland Pics, Dumbo, Storybook Boats...

The last pic of the summer time in EuroDisney my Mom, my little Brother and me...

I try to add the Winter pic´s as soon as possible, so til then have fun with these pics...

lil-shawn

So folks,

i had a lot of time thats why i post the pic´s of the Winter Time 1994 now....

EuroDisneyland Entrance...

MainStreet U.S.A.

now i know why i love cars  :P

Characters, and friends from the past...

so this are a lot of pics fom 1994, i have more but they are not so good.....

ColdSun

lovely pictures...and you were so cute with your little brother, picking him up and so on *awww* :D

SophieD

wow great pictures lil-shawn!!!

its great to see pictures of old parades and characters!

it looks like you and your family had a lot of fun?!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

MizzRabbit

Awww I love this! I think I've seen parts of the Aladdin Parade as well. Not sure though. Thanks for sharing these. I just can't get enough of EuroDisney. :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Epcot_Boy

Nostalgia seems to be 'in' at the moment..........love those ole EuroDisney pics 8)

Thanks guys for sharing [-o<

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

lil-shawn

Quotelovely pictures...and you were so cute with your little brother, picking him up and so on *awww*

Oh i thank u, this make me red  :oops:  :)

Quotewow great pictures lil-shawn!!!

its great to see pictures of old parades and characters!

it looks like you and your family had a lot of fun?!

Yeah all time we visit togheter we had a lot of fun.....

QuoteAwww I love this! I think I've seen parts of the Aladdin Parade as well. Not sure though. Thanks for sharing these. I just can't get enough of EuroDisney.

thank u, ur pics are great too, i wished i can find the pics from my visits in 1992, 1993, 1996 1998 and 2000 but i can´t  :(  i have a lot of 2003 and 2007.....

now we need somewone for 1995 and then u can start with 1996  :D  it makes a nice timelaps of the park....

MizzRabbit

Quotenow we need somewone for 1995 and then u can start with 1996  it makes a nice timelaps of the park....

Great idea! Hope someone on the forum can fill in the blanks. :D

Today or tomorrow I'lle be posting something on both my old trip reports that TO ME is awsome! I hope you'll enjoy it too...!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Aveen2008

Aww Great pictures!!It's cool to see how the characters have even changed, like loking at Eeyore.. i have to say he got better with age! :P

Thanks for posting the pictures, it's great to see them!

Aveen xxx :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Disney_Princess

QuoteAww Great pictures!!It's cool to see how the characters have even changed, like loking at Eeyore.. i have to say he got better with age!

I was thinking the exact same thing :)
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

never2old

Quote from: "Disney_Princess"
QuoteAww Great pictures!!It's cool to see how the characters have even changed, like loking at Eeyore.. i have to say he got better with age!

I was thinking the exact same thing :)

Me too!  :lol:

Owain

Quote from: "lil-shawn"

I love this float !  :D

Javey74

I love looking at the old photos of a place I never knew until 2005.... :wink:  :D

Just to see the sights I'd been missing, I always get a strange feeling about things like this... :)