Epcot_Boy's Glorious trip to DLRP 31/7/08 to 5/8/08

Started by Epcot_Boy, August 06, 2008, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdSun

great final part, thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us :D

never2old

Wonderful report with great pics, thanks for sharing Epcot Boy!!  =D>

Now I can't wait to go myself!!! (only one more week to go  :D/ )

SophieD

amazing trip report Epcot_Boy!!

i loved all the pictures and videos!!  sounds like you had an amazing time!!

I am also a huge fan of Eurostar definitely the way to travel!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Wendy

What a sensational report  =D> - thank you so much for sharing this with us, I really loved it and it brought back so many memories :D  

I think I can see a piccy of my hubby in one of your photos, as our trips overlapped (we were there 2nd - 11th August!)  So it could be that we shared a moment without even knowing it :lol:

Many thanks for this magical report with such excellent pictures.  I hope they give you much pleasure until your next visit.
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Til Morning!

xx Wen xx

My Trip Report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5261

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Wendy"What a sensational report  =D> - thank you so much for sharing this with us, I really loved it and it brought back so many memories :D  

I think I can see a piccy of my hubby in one of your photos, as our trips overlapped (we were there 2nd - 11th August!)  So it could be that we shared a moment without even knowing it :lol:

Many thanks for this magical report with such excellent pictures.  I hope they give you much pleasure until your next visit.

:hello:

Well thankyou for that.......much appreciated :)

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

em

Have just read your trip report it was brilliant!!! I can't wait to go in November now.
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "em"Have just read your trip report it was brilliant!!! I can't wait to go in November now.

Thanks........... :wink:

Have a great time in November.......I'm sure you will :)

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David