HUGE UPDATE WITH PICS! Trip Report July 14.-22.

Started by MizzRabbit, July 27, 2008, 02:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "disney_donutter"the Planet Hollywood pics are absolutely wicked, I never knew the toilets were like that!!! lol, never been in the toilets.  will have to make a specail trip haha.

Yeah, you have too! The toilets in the Rainforest Café are also gorgeous! They really have great theming in Disney Village! Hope you have a great trip and take lots and lots of pictures!

And Aveen, Stitch Rocks!!

Sienna, glad I was able to bring you some DLRP you haven't already seen!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"And Aveen, Stitch Rocks!!!

He totally does! :lol:

I like all the unusual places you took photos, they aren't just in all the typical places if you know what I mean? I ate in Planet Hollywood last Year but I couldn't say I liked it  :?

Luv Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"And Aveen, Stitch Rocks!!!

He totally does! :lol:

I like all the unusual places you took photos, they aren't just in all the typical places if you know what I mean? I ate in Planet Hollywood last Year but I couldn't say I liked it  :?

Luv Aveen xxx

I know what you mean. Pics of all the little details. It's the details I love about dlrp. It's what makes it complete and so magical. And also the merchandise...lol... ;)

Why didn't you like the food at Planet Hollywood? What did you get?

Use password]

Javey74

FAB Report and Pictures there MizzRabbit  :D/  :D/  :D/

I really enjoyed reading and viewing all of that in one go, it was like having a pleasant meal.. :lol:  :D

I'm quite pleased looking at the DT's you took for me, since on closer inspection I think we are only missing approx 5, out of all of them.  If we had anymore than that missing, it would have cracked me up,  :shock:  knowing I cannot get my hands on them.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Both of you looked really happy and were enjoying yourselves, after all, that's the way it should be... :wink:  :D

Once again, thanks for sharing... :D/  :D/  :D

ColdSun

thanks for the great report and pics update, really enjoyed it. You two really look so happy, but no surprise there huh ;)? It's so great that you take pictures of all the shops etc because those places I hardly ever photograph but then at home I always think I should have.
And what I forgot to say in my last post: Bella Notte is my favourite Fast Food restaurant as well...and I also always get the Spaghette Bolognaise :D .

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "ColdSun"thanks for the great report and pics update, really enjoyed it. You two really look so happy, but no surprise there huh ;)? It's so great that you take pictures of all the shops etc because those places I hardly ever photograph but then at home I always think I should have.
And what I forgot to say in my last post: Bella Notte is my favourite Fast Food restaurant as well...and I also always get the Spaghette Bolognaise :D .

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I just love taking pictures inside the shops. Sometimes it can be hard to get good pics though when there are too many people shoving you or just blocking the view.  :P

I'm glad you like Bella Notte as well! The pasta is sooo yummy and the portions are the perfect size to make you full. Here's a little picture just for you:

Know it's not as good as the real thing though... ;)

Use password]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Javey74"FAB Report and Pictures there MizzRabbit  :D/  :D/  :D/

I really enjoyed reading and viewing all of that in one go, it was like having a pleasant meal.. :lol:  :D

I'm quite pleased looking at the DT's you took for me, since on closer inspection I think we are only missing approx 5, out of all of them.  If we had anymore than that missing, it would have cracked me up,  :shock:  knowing I cannot get my hands on them.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Both of you looked really happy and were enjoying yourselves, after all, that's the way it should be... :wink:  :D

Once again, thanks for sharing... :D/  :D/  :D

Glad you liked it Javey! Hope you'll like the next part just as much. And glad you're not missing too many of the DTs. Do you have the giant Mickey??? If you do then boy you're lucky!

Next time I go I'll get more DTs. Just couldn't afford it this time.

Use password]

Pete's Dragon

QuoteI'm glad you like Bella Notte as well! The pasta is sooo yummy and the portions are the perfect size to make you full. Here's a little picture just for you:

The portion looks a bit small for my tastes, then again......(see pic below)

[spoiler:3edrgrn8]......I'm a growing boy  :lol:

[/spoiler:3edrgrn8]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
QuoteI'm glad you like Bella Notte as well! The pasta is sooo yummy and the portions are the perfect size to make you full. Here's a little picture just for you:

The portion looks a bit small for my tastes, then again......(see pic below)

[spoiler:1zbjdyrp]......I'm a growing boy  :lol:

[/spoiler:1zbjdyrp]

LOL! Did you actually manage to eat it all??? That's one huge burger!

Use password]

Pete's Dragon

yeah. 4 burgers with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and 3 parts to the bun. As well a large portion of fries and a side salade. For my reward, Annette's Diner give you a free milkshake  :?  Like I had any room for such a heavy drink, so.............

Can't wait till september. I've been looking forward to doing it again for 2 years now !!!!

MizzRabbit

Oh dear, you look exhausted! I've never had lunch or dinner at Annette's before. Only breakfast. I might try a burger like that next time I go. ...and a milkshake...  :P

Use password]

pussinboots

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"

yeah. 4 burgers with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and 3 parts to the bun. As well a large portion of fries and a side salade. For my reward, Annette's Diner give you a free milkshake  :?  Like I had any room for such a heavy drink, so.............

Can't wait till september. I've been looking forward to doing it again for 2 years now !!!!

Well done. Excellent. Is that Mrs. espresso award by the way?

Pete's Dragon

:offtopic:  Yeah, that's the Best Espresso maker in the UK !!!!!

ColdSun

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "ColdSun"I'm glad you like Bella Notte as well! The pasta is sooo yummy and the portions are the perfect size to make you full. Here's a little picture just for you:

thanks...made me hungry now :lol:

littlemermaid83

I love your photos and your report! Thanks so much for sharing.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!