HUGE UPDATE WITH PICS! Trip Report July 14.-22.

Started by MizzRabbit, July 27, 2008, 02:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzRabbit

UPDATE: Check for my newest posts on this thread for loads of pics!!

Here's my belated trip report! We were in Paris for 9 days of which we spent 4 in DLRP. It was amazing and I had the time of my life! I can't write the whole report at once so I'll add to it a little at a time. Or maybe you guys just want pictures? Well, anyway, Im currently uploading all my pics to a Fotki gallery. It's not done yet but there are some pictures there to see.

The pictures are here: http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/

and the accesscode to the finished galleries is: parislovesdisney

Once the other galleries are uploaded I'll add the same password as the one above so you can see them as well if you want to. :-) I'm adding one day at a time.

I'll just add a couple of pics here though...

[attachment=0:1iz7t8q9]ParisSommer2008Kort2209-vi.jpg[/attachment:1iz7t8q9]

[attachment=1:1iz7t8q9]ParisSommer2008Kort2121-vi.jpg[/attachment:1iz7t8q9]

[attachment=2:1iz7t8q9]ParisSommer2008Kort2074-vi.jpg[/attachment:1iz7t8q9]

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg! I have sooo many great shots of the most beautiful place in Europe! Hope you enjoy and take the time to have a look. :-)

Oh, and by the way, I didn't get to meet any characters at all. I'm just too shy. So I don't have any of those super cute cuddling-with-characters pics.

And I collect pins now! I adore pin trading! We met so many nice Cast Members and really got hooked on trading. I'll post som pin pics later on.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

-breeno-

Nice pics so far mizz, i'm looking forward to the rest of your report :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

MinniesBestPal

MORE MORE MORE! PLEEEEEAAAASE! Your pictures were making me so happy!

I love the sweet shop picture!

MizzRabbit

Here's more... Remember you can look on my Fotki gallery. :)

I bought real nice merchandise this time but not as much as I normally do 'cause I didn't bring that much money. I spent a lot on pin trading. I started at zero and now I have 50 pins. I bought the 15 Euro packs and traded them with the CMs. I'm still not sure what I want to collect. Maybe special editions.

I also bought a ToT Stitch Figurine and a Chip And Dale blackboard thingie for my kitchen. My boyfriend bought me the female Stitch alien Angel plushie. She's so cute! I'll add a photo later. In Paris I found a gorgeous Cheshire Cat. I'll upload pics of him too later on. I love Disneyshopping a lot!

Use password]

MizzRabbit

A few more pics...

Use password]

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

A great selection of photographs :) ............and great quality too =D>

Thanks for sharing :D  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

SophieD

great pics of Disneyland MizzRabbit.....both on here and on fotki

hope you had a good time!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

Great photos. I cant wait till its my turn to post pics. :mrgreen:  (finally have a swanky camera to take them with  8) )

The Butlin Boy

Great photos Mizz Rabbit, Well done, and thanks for sharing them :)

Javey74

Hi again MizzRabbit, yes those pictures are just the tip of the iceberg, after looking through your Fotki Albums the other night... :shock:  :mrgreen:

Well you've made a good start to your report, I can see it being really long if you follow all your photos..he-he.. :lol:  :D

Have you decided which shot you want to use for "The Art Of Animation At Home" galleries..... :?:  I like the 3rd photo in your first post, very happy... :wink:  :D

Look forward to the next edition of your Trip Report.... :D

By the way, the pictures of the Disney Traditions, which shop or shops were they actually in... :?:  :wink:

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Javey74"Hi again MizzRabbit, yes those pictures are just the tip of the iceberg, after looking through your Fotki Albums the other night... :shock:  :mrgreen:

Well you've made a good start to your report, I can see it being really long if you follow all your photos..he-he.. :lol:  :D

Have you decided which shot you want to use for "The Art Of Animation At Home" galleries..... :?:  I like the 3rd photo in your first post, very happy... :wink:  :D

Look forward to the next edition of your Trip Report.... :D

By the way, the pictures of the Disney Traditions, which shop or shops were they actually in... :?:  :wink:

Hi Jav!

I think I'll add more to my report later today. I've just been too busy to really add all the details of the trip.

I haven't decided on the picture for your gallery yet but I'll let you know real soon.

The Disney traditions are in all the stores that normally sell figurines, both in Disney Village, Disneyland, and Disney Studios. I took all the pics for you actually, as I promised. They also have a lot of new figurines in the more expensive line. If you want I can mail you the high res versions so you can really zoom in on the figurines?

:)

Use password]

Javey74

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"The Disney traditions are in all the stores that normally sell figurines, both in Disney Village, Disneyland, and Disney Studios. I took all the pics for you actually, as I promised. They also have a lot of new figurines in the more expensive line. If you want I can mail you the high res versions so you can really zoom in on the figurines? :)
Hi MizzRabbit  :D

I would love you to email me the High Rez shots, thanks again, and thank you for taking the time to give me exclusive shots of the DT's at DLRP, much appreciated... :D/  :D/

Aveen2008

Hey Mizzrabbit,

i have been looking for your trip report, looks and sounds like you had loads of fun, sorry you didnt get a nice cuddle with a character though , you should'nt be shy...i am going to go have a nosey at your photos hehe!

luv Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Nala_84

Thanks for the pics so far, they really wanna make me go to DLRP right now :( ;)

Oh, do you remember where the SALE was?? I'd wish they had a shop where they have sales throughout the whole year :lol: As you, I also love Disneyland Shopping, although I don't really buy that much usually ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Nala_84"Thanks for the pics so far, they really wanna make me go to DLRP right now :( ;)

Oh, do you remember where the SALE was?? I'd wish they had a shop where they have sales throughout the whole year :lol: As you, I also love Disneyland Shopping, although I don't really buy that much usually ;)!

There were things on sale everywhere. Not the best items so I didn't actually buy anything on sale. Hope you get to go real soon! :D

Use password]