New animatronic phantom added to Phantom Manor?

Started by -breeno-, July 18, 2008, 07:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flounder

If you want to know something more about Phantom Manor's story I recommend this article from Jim Hill Media. Of course there are more websites covering the whole story, but this one seems to be quite concentrated.

Cheers,
Flounder

Kristof

There's also a really good book on Amazon called "The Haunted Mansion - From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies", which deals with all the Haunted Mansion inspired attractions.  

mehdi5

^
Yeah it's a really good book, bought it myself some time ago together with Pirates of the Caribbean: From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies. The book also shows concept art of the Phantom hanging the fiancee.

MagicStar

Quote from: "Flounder"If you want to know something more about Phantom Manor's story I recommend this article from Jim Hill Media. Of course there are more websites covering the whole story, but this one seems to be quite concentrated.

Interesting Topic about the story:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2602
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

15yearsofMagic2008

A member on here asked was there dummys inside or something like that.

[spoiler:dq8nd8b6]:minnie:  Actually there are.Melaine can be seen in the window in the middle on the floor in the middle of house.The Phantom can be seen in a window on the left side of the house.He has no head.They are all you can see.[/spoiler:dq8nd8b6]
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro