Breeno's trip report - 13th-17th July

Started by -breeno-, July 17, 2008, 11:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "-breeno-"After washing, getting dressed etc we headed down for breakfast and were we in for a treat.  One of the perks you get for staying in an Admirals floor room is the addition of an "American's Breakfast", thats bacon, scrambled egg, chips, sausages and tomato, along with the normal breakfast, yum! :D  

Now I'm looking forward to that =D>  :wink:

Really enjoying this report :D   Thanks for sharing :)

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Javey74

Great report breeno for day 2, with some splendid photos there to go with it. Well done =D>  =D>  

Looking forward to day 3... :D/  :D/  :D/ while still anticipating what happened to Phantom Manor after that... :shock:  :shock:

littlemermaid83

Great report so far, i never knew ToT had a preshow in English.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

-breeno-

Thanks all for your comments :D

Day 3 should be posted tomorrow, sorry i couldn't write it today, there was a big GAA match on today and my county was in it so i just had to watch it :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

no prob. Sure its worth waiting for

Who won  the footie?

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"no prob. Sure its worth waiting for

Who won  the footie?

Ulster Final you mean?

[spoiler:u68a8kme]Draw.  Armagh were winning by 1 point and then Fermangh got a point in the last seconds *phew* :lol:  Replay next sunday.[/spoiler:u68a8kme]
- Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

well off topic

ooooh, close one !!!!

SophieD

great trip report for day two...

can't wait for day threee!!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

-breeno-

Sorry for the delay of continuing the report, with the big match yesterday and being up the town today i haven't got much time to write it, but here is...

Day 3

The tried day of the holiday started a little different to the last day, because i woke up with my breakfast waiting for me :)  One of the perks in an admirals floor is the option on breakfast in bed so we thought we would try it for a day and me being me i was asleep when they knocked on the door with it, i could sleep through anything :P  As for the breakfast it was your usual DLRP brekkie, with the option of an american's breakfast at extra charge but we didn't have it.  After the breakfast we got ready for the parks and proceeded straight to WDS to see could we use EMH to full advantage again for Crush's Coaster.

When we arrived at WDS it wasn't opened so we joined the small(ish) queue for the gates, which grew, and grew, and grew.  At least we weren't bored to death waiting, Donald came out onto front lot and came over to us at the entrance and there was a band playing in front lot, not bad but when your trying to talk to someone back home on your phone you'd wish they would shut up :P  Anyway when the gates did open we headed straight for Crush, like many, many others.  We joined the queue which stretched out from the Crush entrance to Animagique! Was wasn't opened yet BTW but when we were in the queue was could see the new fastpass for Crush replace the flying carpets one and when we were queue we saw two men dressed in suits standing about half way between us and the fastpass, then another man in a suit joined them, they shook hands and started talking, i couldn't hear them but they but they were looking and pointing towards to fastpass.  Anyway as for the ride it was just as great as it was 12 months earlier, i need see any change since i was last on it but my mum thought the actually coaster part was darker than before.

After Crush we went onto ToT for my third time, sadly neither Bob or David was there :(  Ah well, it was still just as great, after that we went into La Terrasse for a drink and snack and i managed to some get photos of WDS.

Also i noticed that the back of Studio 1 was being painted, would of posted it here earlier but i was beat to it :P

After snapping a few pics we started to head to Disneyland Park, without getting a few photos of inside Studio 1.

When we arrived in Disneyland Park we went into a few shops, a few attractions and the got a bite to eat at the Cowboy Cookout before headed back to NPBC for, you guessed it, the refreshments :lol:

After the refreshments we decided to head over to the lighthouse just outside NPBC, we never thought you could go over to it but we saw people at it and going over to it the days before, there is a little path beside it that leads up to it.

After that we headed back to Disneyland Park where we went on Honey, I Shrunk the Audience for the first time in many years.  It was a lot more quiet than it was a few years back when i was on it, quite funny when in the pre show the presenter of the pre show said "Hello?  Is this thing on?  Can you hear me?", nobody said anything, then she said "Good" and continued talking :lol:  As for the ride itself it is still good but does seem a little dated, was much better when it was first opened.  After that we went to Videopolis for something to eat, the new toppings bar are great and very clever.  While we ate we watched the classic Disney shows and, wait for it javey... three of them in a row had Donald in it with a main part!  Great ones at that :D  Once we finished our meal we just went around the park going on various attractions and shops before heading back to the hotel that night to go to the bar again :D

And that concludes day 3 of the report, sorry about day 3 not being so great but i can't really remember much from that day but the next day (day 4) i remember the most and includes the "ride on the manor not to remember", coming tomorrow (hopefully) :)
- Walt Disney

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Nice pics again =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

bigrossco

you sure did get a big amount of photo's breeno :) love reading your stories altho known me i would forget about what i done each day by the next day lmao
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Javey74

Thanks for posting day 3 on your Trip Report with the all important photos, you see it goes to show, Donald gets all over, if not in the Classic Disney Shows, it's over for a chat near the front lot.. :wink:  

I did give him a ring you know to tell him you were going and to look out for you... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the all important day 4 with the mystery of PM... :shock:  :D

15MagicalYears

Great TR Breeno!
It is getting me realy excited, although I don't have a trip planned for the near future  :cry:
ANYWAY!  :lol:
Keep it coming!

=D>

SophieD

great day three!! loooking forward to
Quote from: "SophieD"the "ride on the manor not to remember",

sounds cool!!

loving the pics of Hollywood Boulevard!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

BlueClouds

Love the photos!! It might just be because we were there at the same time as you so the same bellhops were working, but we loved Bob and David too!! We went on ToT 13 times and they were there most of the time, they definately made the ride sooooo much better and they are our favourite bellhops!!! I am also intrigued by this ride on PM....
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!